Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They look a lot like the pair he's worn already that YBD and I were wondering the material of the upper. They're a nice CW for sure

My eyes are playing tricks on me...maybe.  I feel like I'm seeing a red sole with pink laces and some sort of EXT/NSW material for the upper....
Ya, it's the exact same shoe...my eyes have been playing the same tricks on me tonight lol  

If they WERE the Denims, I would of snagged up a pair off ebay immediately, for rape price, after the performance he's putting on tonight  
laugh.gif

For those with Elites, how do you guys like them in comparison to the regular Xs? Got a Richards rewards certificate I'm thinking of putting towards those...
just like last year's elites, these also should have been the regular X for the entire season imo. I like the symmetric collar and the extra padding on the tongue. Carbon fiber feels great. With that said they don't perform noticeably better than the regular X and are only worth the absurd price if you like the design(performance increase doesn't warrant the price increase in this case)

For those with Elites, how do you guys like them in comparison to the regular Xs? Got a Richards rewards certificate I'm thinking of putting towards those...

For Basketball, they have more of a one to one fit. It feels like it has a lower profile. Its not a huge upgrade but it is an upgrade.

Last edited:
Nike doesnt owe us, or YOU, anything.

BUT..The CW isnt that bad.

Rather have the red/black elite johns tho..

^Now THOSE I can mess with.  IMO, the potential has always been there with the X Lows, I don't know why they were being so lazy 

^Now THOSE I can mess with.  IMO, the potential has always been there with the X Lows, I don't know why they were being so lazy 
Kanye Shrug My Thoughts Exactly. I Was Thinking About Coppin The Sprites But Lately They Have Been Seeming So Unappealling, Not Copping Anything Today But Im A Go Out To The Mall Later And Check Out Those Elites

For Basketball, they have more of a one to one fit. It feels like it has a lower profile. Its not a huge upgrade but it is an upgrade.

IMO the fit is a huge upgrade. Lockdown and support is way better on the elites then the regular 10s. Cushioning is considerably better too

Nike doesnt owe us, or YOU, anything.

BUT..The CW isnt that bad.

Rather have the red/black elite johns tho..

I think sometimes they should give us the people what we want, we spend so much damn money sometimes, it just ridic some colorways we just can' grab. so i understand some people

Back
Top Bottom