Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So I got a RSVP through Dc- I'm from NYC I just got them around 12 had to take the bolt bus wasn't driving total cost including cab and kicks and bus 320 not bad - DC def had pairs behind the counter counted 10 so idk how you got jerked like that my Instagram is @timdadream if you want pics
Had the denims on broke every neck lmao on to the next! If you didn't get don't be salty alotta people didn't peace

Got my pair this morning at Niketown Chicago. Went around 9:50 and they let us line-up in the store for the extra pairs. There were about 8 of us and think they had about 6 pairs. I got a size 10 will post pictures when I get home from work. HUGE PROPS to whomever on here told us they were ending the RSVP at 10 AM.

yeah that info is false I won a rsvp from there, I have no relationships with anybody who works there
I didn't say he sells every RSVP for every shoe... Obviously not all shoes are as hot as these, and he charges ridiculous prices, so not everyone is going to pay. If you won an RSVP for these Bron's I'd like for you to post them.
im not here to discredit you, and it may be a possibility  that this has some truth in it... But he/she may very well be selling a few to friends, but i can guarntee that they'er not selling them all, because i personnally know 3 people that won the MVP's yesterday..and they did not have any hook-ups within the store.. I myself have gotten 90+ percent of RSVP's with DC also..  again not here to discredit you or start an arguement, but if youre going to expose them some, you might want to have all your facts correct..

we can agree on this tho.. i do see the same crew of dudes their who use to be at PG Plaza picking up shoes too... 
SMH. See above. Not everyone is going to pay the ridiculous amount he charges for every RSVP. If he doesn't sell them all, then you can in fact win an RSVP from them. WHy is it so hard to understand that not everyone is going to pay for RSVPs for every shoe? I was talking specifically about this ONE shoe.
Since when has this been happening?

I haven't got anything since thunder 4s but manually got db 9, two pairs of bred 11s, and thunder 4s. Haven't tried for anything in 2013.
Once again.... He can't sell EVERYTHING. Who was gonna pay 100 dollars for an RSVP for Bred 11s? 120 for Thunder 4s? 220 for DB9s?

I can state this as fact. You don't have to believe me, but if it's limited and hot, in DC you do not have a chance. 

So I got a RSVP through Dc- I'm from NYC I just got them around 12 had to take the bolt bus wasn't driving total cost including cab and kicks and bus 320 not bad - DC def had pairs behind the counter counted 10 so idk how you got jerked like that my Instagram is @timdadream if you want pics
Had the denims on broke every neck lmao on to the next! If you didn't get don't be salty alotta people didn't peace
humble brag, is not humble. not that i care for either of those pairs u mentioned at all cuz theyre both wack 2 me, but your post is pretty bad for those who did want them. glad you didnt get jacked for your shoes tho...cuz here in tampa...with YOUR attitude? lol

humble brag, is not humble. not that i care for either of those pairs u mentioned at all cuz theyre both wack 2 me, but your post is pretty bad for those who did want them. glad you didnt get jacked for your shoes tho...cuz here in tampa...with YOUR attitude? lol

Got my pair this morning at Niketown Chicago. Went around 9:50 and they let us line-up in the store for the extra pairs. There were about 8 of us and think they had about 6 pairs. I got a size 10 will post pictures when I get home from work. HUGE PROPS to whomever on here told us they were ending the RSVP at 10 AM.
damn lucky!

Y'all are jokes no one would hack me for anything never been robbed in my life- bragging not really to brag I would talk about my car and other frivolous stuff that doesn't have anything to do with lebron x - it's just a shoe my dude either pay that reseller tax or getchu some that simple.

I was saying I got mine in dc after 11 and they had pairs they just jerked that guy ....sucks they even had pairs down stairs......

Seems like any Nikestore in NYC is shady as hell, 21 Mercer, now NikeNYC screwing people over? Terrible.

Seems like any Nikestore in NYC is shady as hell, 21 Mercer, now NikeNYC screwing people over? Terrible.

NikeNYC has always held it down for me and I've picked up literally countless RSVP shoes from them. They have double checkpoints to ensure you are who you are supposed to be and the sizes/twitter handles are always on the sheets. Normally there is one guy on the door and one guy by the checkout line. I wonder if they did anything different today?

Nikenyc has been doing it too, ur a fool if you think they aren't, but I haven't heard of them doing anything this grimey

Anyone grab any leftovers in CHI?

I asked the dude at the register what'd be done with any left-overs, said he didn't know. I wasn't gonna press him or any other employee, felt fortunate to get a pair at all.

Didn't feel like waiting outside there with my bag for another pair... there might'a been a better chance I had no pair at all!

Only a few outside round 930 945, wonder if any of them scored?

I would be happy if the launch manager could have showed me something saying when the pickup window was. But he couldn't. The only thing written clearly was my dm. 8-5pm!

ALL NIKE STORES ARE SHADY AS HELL....NOT JUST NYC. THIS TWITTER RSVP NONSENSE AND BICKERING HAS BEEN GOING ON LONG ENOUGH NOW!!! YOU TROLLS SHOULD REALIZE IT HAS NOTHING TO TO DO WITH WHAT TIME YOU TWEET AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. THE TWITTER RSVP PROCESS IS LIKE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL. YOU CAN SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO READ FIRST NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT WAS SENT.
wink.gif
 THE DAY YOU TROLLS STOP BUYING THIS CRAP IS THE DAY NIKE MIGHT ACTUALLY START CARING! MAYBE!

roll.gif

roll.gif

Anyone grab any leftovers in CHI?

I asked the dude at the register what'd be done with any left-overs, said he didn't know. I wasn't gonna press him or any other employee, felt fortunate to get a pair at all.

Didn't feel like waiting outside there with my bag for another pair... there might'a been a better chance I had no pair at all!

Only a few outside round 930 945, wonder if any of them scored?
I went at like 9:45 and got a pair. There were like 4 or 5 dudes lined up to the right outside the store before I got there & I guess the manager brought them in and told them to wait. I pressed my luck and stood right behind them and got a size 10. They had two or three more size 9 or 10s for the people behind me.

Honestly these shoes are CRAZY. When it comes to crazy i mean overly excessive in color transitions and mismatching. I do like them just because of the fact that they are WILD and Lebrons MVP shoe. But in all reality this shoe is all HYPE. I mean its only for a Lebron fan or a real sneaker collector. If Lebron Wins the championship (my opinion) prices are going to go even higher... thats if these dont end up hitting stores later. Congrats to those who copped. I know that if i was able to get a pair these would be sitting in my collection until lebron retires. :smokin

NIKENYC screwed people over....they put 8-5:30 on the DM then sold all the shoes to the employees at 930....scumbags

Last edited:
ALL NIKE STORES ARE SHADY AS HELL....NOT JUST NYC. THIS TWITTER RSVP NONSENSE AND BICKERING HAS BEEN GOING ON LONG ENOUGH NOW!!! YOU TROLLS SHOULD REALIZE IT HAS NOTHING TO TO DO WITH WHAT TIME YOU TWEET AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. THE TWITTER RSVP PROCESS IS LIKE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL. YOU CAN SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO READ FIRST NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT WAS SENT.
wink.gif
 THE DAY YOU TROLLS STOP BUYING THIS CRAP IS THE DAY NIKE MIGHT ACTUALLY START CARING! MAYBE!

roll.gif

roll.gif
That's one way of looking at it. Kind of paints a dark picture, IMO.

ALL NIKE STORES ARE SHADY AS HELL....NOT JUST NYC. THIS TWITTER RSVP NONSENSE AND BICKERING HAS BEEN GOING ON LONG ENOUGH NOW!!! YOU TROLLS SHOULD REALIZE IT HAS NOTHING TO TO DO WITH WHAT TIME YOU TWEET AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. THE TWITTER RSVP PROCESS IS LIKE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL. YOU CAN SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO READ FIRST NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT WAS SENT. :wink:  THE DAY YOU TROLLS STOP BUYING THIS CRAP IS THE DAY NIKE MIGHT ACTUALLY START CARING! MAYBE! :rofl:  :rofl:
sending it first certainly helps a lot lol

Back
Top Bottom