Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

whoa, someone explain to me why these MVP's are going for so much? when did they release? retail?

:x

whoa, someone explain to me why these MVP's are going for so much? when did they release? retail?

:x
It's simple. 1. They are limited and I think nike stated that there were around 600 pairs made. Limited + hype from Nike= Everyone trying to cop to resell or as a collectors item 2. They released today...the 31st. 3. They retailed for $200.

sick.gif
These resellers are throwing up crazy prices to see what they can actually get for it.  If you watch the auctions vs. the Buy It Now, you'll see that people aren't bidding much over $1300.  Although, there seem to be a few that are just inflating the bidding with multiple accounts.  There are a HANDFUL of people out there that will pay a really crazy amount, only because they have the luxury of doing so, but that doesn't represent the majority.  I just hope I can find someone with a size 11 when they all come to their senses and this dies down.  

These are supposed to release overseas as well, correct?  What's the word on that? I haven't seen too much said about it recently.  Anyways, my point is...if it's true, Nike still has pairs out there.  *keeping fingers crossed*

Man, just give me the Brown suede and I'm done...I thought I wanted the Denims fo'sho at first, but I can care less about em' now...Just need those Brown suede

Bro there are bidding wars going on, on ebay right now. People are bidding up to $5-6,000 for the MVP's. insane!!!!!!
There is one.  Just one....and I don't believe it.   Why? Because why would people have a bidding war on that size 12 when there are a couple other ones with a 'Buy It Now' for $2k less. ESPECIALLY when that auction doesn't even provide actual pics of the shoe like the others do! May the sneakergods strike me down with lightning if I'm wrong, but the only war I see is the resellers vs. guys like me that want this shoe but won't be fooled by that outrageous price.  There is no reason that the price on these shouldn't be comparable to the Crown Jewels, I don't care what anybody says.  

Stay strong brettnussb, we can win this 
roll.gif

Got my pair this morning at Niketown Chicago. Went around 9:50 and they let us line-up in the store for the extra pairs. There were about 8 of us and think they had about 6 pairs. I got a size 10 will post pictures when I get home from work. HUGE PROPS to whomever on here told us they were ending the RSVP at 10 AM.

Any clue how much the MVPs will go for on secondary? 

First time reselling huh? :lol:

prices are insane but it's only going to get even more crazy if the heat repeat as champs and lebron wins finals MVP again.

might be better off paying the price now before it gets even more out of hand
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom