Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn I am kind of screwed here ! Only one place in my city have these, I already lost the RSVP. I got no bots ! Any ideas guys ?

Sorry let me edit that, two places. One was rsvp with nike, the other is HOh. HoH got ten pairs and they already have more then ten in front camping. It's Thursday for gods sake !

Last edited:
Got a DM back from @NTZWE.
glasses.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
  I won't be picking up my pair doe.  There'll be a size 9.5 at Niketown Zimbabwe for anyone interested.

Would the lebron x cork plus a cash added be a good trade for the Air Force 1 LUX Crocodile? Who would be the winner out if that deal?

Would the lebron x cork plus a cash added be a good trade for the Air Force 1 LUX Crocodile? Who would be the winner out if that deal?
How much more $?  DS AF?  Assuming that cash is no more than what the corks are going for, I would say whomever is getting the AF is #winning.

I'm so tired of playing the shoe "game" with rsvp, raffle, resellers, and soft shoe schucking and jiving.

and its absolutely crazy to release a $300 sneaker and then the player not even wear the colorway. (white/blk/gold) elite

IMO its says something about the line and what it thinks about its consumer.

Last edited:
via @soleboutique(on twitter)

"Yes we do a Twitter Release. You have to Follow @soleboutique and request a follow back then we send out link sometime before Saturday, you Direct Message us with name and size. If you are one of the lucky winners we notify you by Direct Message and you have until 1:00 pm central time to call in and pay for your shoe and we ship it to you."

two stores and online. EVERYONE WHO MISSED OUT ON RSVP'S CAN ALSO RSVP via @soleboutique out of san antonio. they ship and will allow phone payment if you are successful. 
Thanks for the info. I usually wouldn't even waste my time with these types of RSVP contests but at this point it's 3rd & long...

Last edited:
put in 2 tickets at topanga for a size 9. while i was getting my second ticket, manager tells me "we got 18 pairs." i asked "am i better of entering for a 9 or 9.5?" he said "we only got one 9.5 and two 9s." well then... im not waking up early on sat. no point in putting in the effort to get smacked down by bots.

Back
Top Bottom