Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What size are you? I need an 8 
wink.gif

I just bit that bullet bibOo sorry... :nerd:

Beater pair I saw on IG

Didn't even know this level of torture was possible on a shoe less than a year old.

p.s. Do you really have someone lined up who wants to trade their denims for the ashy grapes or are you just anticipating getting over on some one?

View media item 471666

^ Those beaters up there, they are replicas, correct?  If so, they look to be on point with those fake south beaches that had the complete sole separation lol

Anybody think I could trade worn once concords and bred 11s for corks? and if so how fair is that trade?
I love my Jordan XI's a lot, but for the Corks...I think i'd do it...But, if you can give him only 1 of the 2 and just add cash on it, then try for that, but other than that...I Would
How much cash? I got a trade like that lined up for my bred xi's but adding cash sucks. I wanna tell him $100, sounds fair to me; Is that fair to the majority?

edit - screw it, i offered $100. If he says I lowballed him, screw it

Last edited:
How much cash? I got a trade like that lined up for my bred xi's but adding cash sucks. I wanna tell him $100, sounds fair to me; Is that fair to the majority?

edit - screw it, i offered $100. If he says I lowballed him, screw it
I personally think 100 is fair, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say you lowballin him and try to get 150 or 200, but 100 is very fair to me

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some denims size 10.5, I wear an 11 in the other X models (Dolphin and Platinum) and they kind of a snug fit. Would the 10.5 be too snug or do the Denims have more toe box room because of different materials? I usually don't ask this question but I'm thinking it may be too small.

^ Those beaters up there, they are replicas, correct?  If so, they look to be on point with those fake south beaches that had the complete sole separation lol
Yeah, they gotta be fakes...Those are just too beat up to be a shoe made just this year. My Kobe V, Bron 7, hell even my Kobe 3's ain't even lookin like that yet

When is info on these Brown Suede gonna drop...I seriously want those. I just need to know where they gonna sell em @ and price tag

I was Really on the fence about switching over to the Grey Laces, but damn do they look just as good! I'm telling you... these might go down as my shoe of the year! I love em! 

Even after getting the Denims, they just don't compare to me w/the comfort and style of the Crimsons... Lovin It!

I was Really on the fence about switching over to the Grey Laces, but damn do they look just as good! I'm telling you... these might go down as my shoe of the year! I love em! 

Even after getting the Denims, they just don't compare to me w/the comfort and style of the Crimsons... Lovin It!
in that last pic the denim looks so dark that the denims remind me of the Floridians

in that last pic the denim looks so dark that the denims remind me of the Floridians
yea I just noticed that too, idk if they showed up that dark on my IG pic, but it could of just been a bad contrast... or b/c of the dark carpet square underneath... quality is on point w/the denims but def. way over hyped but who would pass up if you could get, ya know? got really lucky winning 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom