Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Really liking the denims but have to stay strong and wait for prices to drop some. Seems like I can find a decent price for a sz 12 and 14 but it seems like that 13 is always priced higher in all shoes on the resell market

Really liking the denims but have to stay strong and wait for prices to drop some. Seems like I can find a decent price for a sz 12 and 14 but it seems like that 13 is always priced higher in all shoes on the resell market
what would you consider decent price-wise for a 13?

what would you consider decent price-wise for a 13?

For ME a decent price would be $375-400 and 400 would be a last resort and pushing my limit.

Glad to see the price dropping on these
i wish i could find one under 400 in a size 10
eyes.gif

the on feet pics made me want them bad lol

Worried I wont be able to pick up the Lebron X Hazelnuts on the 6th.. Its been a shoe Ive been looking forward to for a long time..

agreed - the mvps vi and vii are slept on and you can actually wear - these "limited" hype beasts colours are like a box of fruit loops and people droolin ova shoes they wont wear - give me the MVP vii any day....View media item 471871
the MVP vi were so limited but cause they are plain black and white no thirst.

I completely agree with u. I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to get the MVP 6 and 7. The 9 and 10 are just garbage to me. The 6 & 7 are clean. Nike did a great job with those.

I know I can find some Denims for $350-$400 shipped, guys help me please.
help you decide to buy? or help you looking for a pair of denim around 350-400?

I'm glad hunt is over... now just patiently waiting for it...

A NT'er sold me one for $345 shipped... not retail as I would of liked but oh well 
smokin.gif
 gotta threat myself....

lol... glad you got the upper hand.. nice man. Not bad price neither.  I think I'm going to change my size now... 8.5 
roll.gif

Last edited:
looking for the lavas in a 10.5. anyone know where these are still available for under retail?

Back
Top Bottom