Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone in the Long Island area wanting these I know of a campout spot. I'm not bout that camp life but since I have a 4 day weekend I figured why not. I'm gonna bring my girl with me I'm tryna double up being as though I struck out on the Corks and Denims. 

Quick question though, some people told me to half size up some said true to size and some said half down. I don't know what to believe, any input is appreciated. 

Denims > Hazel
Says every person before every "limited" release. Once we see how many are actually released and people find out how limited the hazelnuts are. The majority of people will probably end up disagreeing with you. But maybe you say that just to play down the hype... We shall all find out come Saturday morning when this thread fills with SALT!

Anyone in the Long Island area wanting these I know of a campout spot. I'm not bout that camp life but since I have a 4 day weekend I figured why not. I'm gonna bring my girl with me I'm tryna double up being as though I struck out on the Corks and Denims. 

Quick question though, some people told me to half size up some said true to size and some said half down. I don't know what to believe, any input is appreciated. 

just got my denims in and I say TTS. I listened to what others said and went .5 size up for the reentry's and I have a little bit of room in them, the Denims feel just right at an 11 for me.

just got my denims in and I say TTS. I listened to what others said and went .5 size up for the reentry's and I have a little bit of room in them, the Denims feel just right at an 11 for me.
So then I'm gonna go with a 10. Hopefully I lock down 1 pair camping out for that ticket, 2 would be grand, and if I could pull off a 3rd from NDC I might scream like teenage girl meeting Justin Beiber. 

I hope youre not talking about roosevelt HOH 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Lol, I'm at Roosevelt every week, it's probably going to be like the denims, I got my pair. It's always a sh*t show there with people cutting, if people speak up, than anyone who cuts gets kicked off the line. A ton of people lined up for the denims there and 3/4 got shut out, and least a 120 people there . I knew people camping for days for the denims, just to find out you can't line up until 6 anyways...

mean.gif
No, but they are also doing that. This chick that was in my class at NCC works there and she was telling me that corporate wanted them to hand out raffle tickets today and tomorrow. The mall refused to do that for some reason and now it's a campout for a ticket. I might do that because it's a little more convienent (spelling) 

Why were you hoping I wasn't talking about that spot? 

Lol, I'm at Roosevelt every week, it's probably going to be like the denims, I got my pair. It's always a sh*t show there with people cutting, if people speak up, than anyone who cuts gets kicked off the line. A ton of people lined up for the denims there and 3/4 got shut out, and least a 120 people there . I knew people camping for days for the denims, just to find out you can't line up until 6 anyways...
I know most of the reseller cats that you be seeing there. I got real cool with them over the holiday season. 

No, but they are also doing that. This chick that was in my class at NCC works there and she was telling me that corporate wanted them to hand out raffle tickets today and tomorrow. The mall refused to do that for some reason and now it's a campout for a ticket. I might do that because it's a little more convienent (spelling) 

The mall refused because they've always done a line up for a ticket/put your name down. And they don't want a huge line going down the mall like HoH Harlem for a raffle ticket..lol

Man..I was there....what they did for denims was BS. Caught me off guard....
mean.gif

Nah...I was gona save you the trouble of going to roosevelt... because they didnt let anyone camp for the denims.

I know most of the reseller cats that you be seeing there. I got real cool with them over the holiday season. 

Yea, they're always steaming when not first online, this shoe though, people gonna freak the f*ck out for. You got to think, the only footlocker on Long Island getting them, last week for denims, there were people online from Suffolk county because no one has them out there besides 1 little store I know of that does a raffle Friday (Renarts)

Man..I was there....what they did for denims was BS. Caught me off guard....
mean.gif

Yea it was f*cked up, all the resellers in front knew how it was working, so they told everyone the line order doesn't matter, that its a raffle, meanwhile they cut and let all their buddy's in. first 30 people got wrist bands to go inside. Than they put your name in a bag and mixed it up. They raffled off 18 pairs...

I say us 3 meet up and hold that **** down. 
roll.gif

Btw my homegirl told me they taking in the first 50 people. I know people are saying that these might be more limited then the Denims but I'm gonna assume that if this is the only Footlocker on the Island thats getting them, Nike gonna swing them a few more pairs. 

Last edited:
Well, I'm planning on getting there super early. They not kicking me out that parking garage, no way. Imma get mines lol. 

Go at 5:00, I've been there at 11-12, 2, just a waste of time to get kicked away. Only thing good about being there early is you get a grasp of how many people are there. You got people hiding in bushes, stairwells, elevators lol it's crazy

I say us 3 meet up and hold that **** down. 
roll.gif

Btw my homegirl told me they taking in the first 50 people. I know people are saying that these might be more limited then the Denims but I'm gonna assume that if this is the only Footlocker on the Island thats getting them, Nike gonna swing them a few more pairs. 
50 pple? I think denims were raffled among 36 pple if im not mistaken. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom