Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

50 pple? I think denims were raffled among 36 pple if im not mistaken. Anyone know?

25, and the security guard let another 5 in after, because of the crap that went on (30 wristbands) probably not going to be 50, unless they see more than 20 something pairs. Than after employees, you got under 20 pairs

Last edited:
Honestly though if ya'll really with it to go over there and hold it down with each other I'm with it. Regardless I'll be there strapped up with my army of sheep.

oi let me be the 4th person to help you guys hold **** down at roosevelt lol. i live right by smithaven so i gotta drive out there blahhh

for a raffle thought right? how many pairs?
for a raffle thought right? how many pairs?

Basically 120 + people line up for the first 30 to get a wristband and be let inside (was around 6:20) You can't line up before 6, so it's a free for all at 6 to get online. You can't even be near the parking garage or on property before that . Inside you sit until 8, than you write your name on a piece of paper and stick it in a bag. They mix the bag and raffle the shoes off right in front of the 30 people. And you come back for pickup on Saturday

They raffled off 18 pairs of denims last time. And you choose shoe size based on the order the raffle name was pulled

Last edited:
I'm going to have to say this order, love the hazelnuts with the blue laces, not a fan of the black mint. So far I'm lucky to have all those on the list except obviously the black mint

Corks
Denims
hazelnuts
Black Mints

Gentlemen I have a question, if I'm buying a pair of corks from someone and off PayPal he sent me a request for the amount but not in the invoice form do I do it or can I get screwed where he can just take money and not ship?

My favorite pairs of Lebrons X's go in order.

All black with mint.

Hazelnut

The Denims

The Dolphins Colorway

FIRE

Gentlemen I have a question, if I'm buying a pair of corks from someone and off PayPal he sent me a request for the amount but not in the invoice form do I do it or can I get screwed where he can just take money and not ship?
if it isn't a legit company sending you an invoice, then you need to create the invoice yourself to protect yourself. you can also set it up so he doesn't receive the money until a tracking number has been posted on the transaction id#. good luck. 

gmnb.jpg

:D

I'm still torn between getting a pair of Nike ID LeBron X/Elites or hold off for the Hyperdunk 2013's. I'm a 5'10 160 Shooting Guard. Obviously the HD's will be lighter on feet, but the LeBron's more comfortable/durable. HD's seem to be the more go to shoe for a guard and LeBron's for the bigger player, but I'm just not so sure.

if it isn't a legit company sending you an invoice, then you need to create the invoice yourself to protect yourself. you can also set it up so he doesn't receive the money until a tracking number has been posted on the transaction id#. good luck. 

How does one do that no money until tracking info?

Back
Top Bottom