Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gonna enter three raffles today, was gonna be four until I read on here about the hoh Roosevelt process. Hopefully these stores pick up their phone so I don't make the trip in vain.

Anyone else started playing the fountain of youth song in their head when they saw that picture of stalley?....lol

Lol, I'm at Roosevelt every week, it's probably going to be like the denims, I got my pair. It's always a sh*t show there with people cutting, if people speak up, than anyone who cuts gets kicked off the line. A ton of people lined up for the denims there and 3/4 got shut out, and least a 120 people there . I knew people camping for days for the denims, just to find out you can't line up until 6 anyways...
I missed out on my black toes because of that disorganized cutting ********, its online or bust for me. 

do you own corks? i think corks are the best X. The shoe is art.

NO hype involved, that shoe is actually crack

qft...i still can't get over i sold mine...prolly never gonna find them under 8-9 bills from now on...im a friggin size 12 too smh...

Last edited:
he sold yeezy 2 out the back for 800 each and sold about 6 in one shot 
FORGET DANNY AND HIS OVER-CHARGING GREEDY SELF!!! I WOULD NEVER PUT $1 IN HIS POCKET!!!

HE PAID $115/EH AND SOLD THEM FOR $400!!! :rofl:

QFT

Ain't that serious. Every city has the backdoor scene. The Yeezys and Galaxy Foam prices were crazy but people paid the price to the last pair. Sole Fly ain't much better, and CJ Urban uses his affiliation with Athletes Foot to up sell the shoes as well. It's just part of the game. With all the raffle BS at Footlocker Inc id rather have these guys as a cushion then not have them.

This question is for anyone who got there Denims 2 weeks ago from a UK store (CT,END .ect) Did you get charged a customs fee, if so, how much?

This question is for anyone who got there Denims 2 weeks ago from a UK store (CT,END .ect) Did you get charged a customs fee, if so, how much?

Not yet, but my KB8 Mambas from END just hit me with $37 fee. Not stressing over it though. It's always a gamble.

yellow 10 lows look pretty good. not worth retail but I may pick them up on sale. the lows may have sold better in GS sizes. I know I would've bought my son a few of the colorways. oh well

Not yet, but my KB8 Mambas from END just hit me with $37 fee. Not stressing over it though. It's always a gamble.
I did not.  Like Kenny said though, it's pretty much completely at random.  I've ordered single pairs, multiple pairs.  Usually I don't get hit with fees, but sometimes you do.  It's basically random.  Fees are in the 7-10% range.

I cant wait to my cutting jades get in, brought some TMNT socks, beltbuckle, snapback and some shirts, somebody cue that matchy-matchy gif lol

Looking for a size 15 but with no online release at champs, footaction, footlocker, and eastbay it aint looking too good. These are more limited than the Denims and I don't think the nearest HOH or Niketown had a 15 either. I guess its NDC or bust for me.

Why do people do this crap?
sick.gif
I go with the insanity of making themes for my shoes, but nike gave me the idea with the a72 theme where they had everything but socks, hat, hoody, shirt so yeah I got hooked lol, and i'm from texas so belt buckles are a must lol

I go with the insanity of making themes for my shoes, but nike gave me the idea with the a72 theme where they had everything but socks, hat, hoody, shirt so yeah I got hooked lol, and i'm from texas so belt buckles are a must lol
are you 6 years old?

How old are you? 
32 or old enough to know better to young to care, the thing is growing up I wore only bred j's so black, red, and white so now that i'm mature enough to open up my color pallet, i'm still young enough to have fun and dress the way I want to not based on other people's taste or fashion, I still wear all denim outfits in the winter time which had people laughing and making fun of me at work when we got to wear civilians, GUESS WHAT WHO CARES
roll.gif
 I love how people laugh at other peoples taste and likes, maybe I don't like the way you dress.....nah I don't really care

Back
Top Bottom