Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

SOLD OUT ON CT

Nike Lebron X Ext Qs

HAZELNUT

Out of stock

(LIMITED TO ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER)

This Nike Sportswear LeBron X EXT extension edition of the shoe gives LeBron's tenth shoe a lifestyle remake for casual wear. The visible Zoom Air and Dynamic Flywire is still present, but because they're not made for court use, they can use materials that wouldn't withstand court play. That leads to sublime makeups like the Lebron X Brown Suede QS edition, one of the most accessible editions of this shoe to dae. Supplies are limited on these.

PEFRECT!!!! I went for the UK12 because that's 13 but it was gone immediately!!! Then threw the 11.5 in and BAM! Also I UnDS my Corks at Sneakercon MIA and they were a size 13 and a little loose! So this is perfect!!!
pimp.gif

They the least fav of the EXTs. But If a pair lands in my lap with minimal effort......why not complete the set? That's my intent.

And who the **** cares what you liked from the start? I mean really thou? You win some you lose some. Get your politicking game up....
laugh.gif
You buy shoes because you like them, not to complete a set.  You know how many ppl dont even like these shoes, they are just buying to resell, because of HYPE.

still super hard to get these limited releases. I tried on the denim lebrons and had them in my cart on crooked tounges and end clothing. I got neither of them. Similar thing happened to me on the area 72 releases on livestock and end.

Last edited:
Got to the select shipping screen on end and then got the "Oops" screen on Chrome. When my cart reloaded it was out of stock :smh:. Time to try my luck on NDC tomorrow, which technically means don't try at all :lol:. Oh well.

I hate being cart jacked, just don't even let me add them to my cart damn it. All good, I got the denims I really wanted and after shipping man this woulda been a lot. Congrats to those who copped though

Got to the select shipping screen on end and then got the "Oops" screen on Chrome. When my cart reloaded it was out of stock
mean.gif
. Time to try my luck on NDC tomorrow, which technically means don't try at all
laugh.gif
. Oh well.
lol yup I know tomorrow is just as bad

Ordered on END for my boy.... might have to get another pair from NDC tomorrow then i gotta go pickup another pair from NikeNYC tomorrow..... piece of cake.

Word of advice when the page is loading let it load don't refresh or open a new tab

If it fails and you get a white page or something then click refresh. People getting cart jacked because they open up 5 tabs trying to checkout and your shoes are tied to that other tab. Opening another tab will kill your cart.

View media item 482481
Just Found Out that kickz.com just sales them 3 Stores (One of them 2 streets Away From me) every Store got like 5-8 Pairs haha and thats like 15 Pairs you can get instore in Germany ... And thats it ... Good luck whoever wants to Cop :D

Back
Top Bottom