Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All spots have been blown and there are no more secrets, if you've been here for a while you know where to look.

The issue is 95% of the time the dude blowing up the spot has absolutely no intention on copping from the site he just killed. 
mean.gif
yep fools just wanna brag about adding to cart and having google fios 

How about we don't post up the intl sites until after they go live to at least stop some of the newbs/lurkers from causing extra traffic.
That's a general rule that I follow. I get rep from people for posting links right when things go live but I don't post until AFTER I have taken what I want. I have some that I keep secret. 
pimp.gif

Where the heck is it on Caliroots site anyways? I feel like i did back when I first met JIMMY! WTH!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I get to sit out on the madness.

Im usually against raffles because I like to "make my own luck" like someone said earlier, but I gotta admit being able to have your pair waiting for you retail is the business.

I'm on end right now. I have 3 tabs, one shows 22 min, another 20 min, and the last one 18 min. I know timers can be off as I've seen it on other websites, but I've never seen it minutes apart from each other. WTH?

I'm on end right now. I have 3 tabs, one shows 22 min, another 20 min, and the last one 18 min. I know timers can be off as I've seen it on other websites, but I've never seen it minutes apart from each other. WTH?
it doesn't really matter man. sites going to crash.

What's the end? releasing in 20 mins?

i'm ON IT!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!

I'm passing on the hazelnuts for that much on the euro sites, too much for me bank account right now after the denims. I just got mine in, absolutely love them. Stupid question but I've never owned denim shoes before lol, do I need to do anything to them to protect them or can I wear them right outta the box? I know my jeans bleed somewhat, so I was wondering if these do that and if you guys did anything to protect them?

Here are some low quality iphone pics, good day for me today

Gonna try like everyone else but not really gonna be too disappointed if I don't get a pair. Customs charges are gonna kill my buzz....

Good luck to everyone attempting to cop internationally....

Don't get your hopes up because you'll probably fail miserably....

yea in the next couple of min going to be a problem son hoping for the best. positive mind positive results lol.
roll.gif

Patiently waiting for this thread to jump 10 pages in the next 15 minutes :lol:. Still not gonna be as much as tomorrow from 8am-9.

I wish sarcasm was a class you could take in school.
How's this scrub? Lol.

Oh now you attempt to save face and say "I was sarcastic!" ***** you're just a failure at being sarcastic, kiddo.

but hey you gotta be a failing loser to succeed right?

Stay tuned. Watch me be successful for the Hazelnuts while you FAIL!! YOU'RE A FAILURE. You clown. I don't need to ask mommy for money.

iKill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom