Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

congrats to all who got through i put two size 12s in my cart,then tried to remove one,and poof..just vanished...hope for a better luck in the morning...

Ordered on END for my boy.... might have to get another pair from NDC tomorrow then i gotta go pickup another pair from NikeNYC tomorrow..... piece of cake.

Word of advice when the page is loading let it load don't refresh or open a new tab

If it fails and you get a white page or something then click refresh. People getting cart jacked because they open up 5 tabs trying to checkout and your shoes are tied to that other tab. Opening another tab will kill your cart.
good looks, I know that with those sites though, only had one tab. It took forever to load, then my 11 got sold out, went back for the 10.5 and then I was trying to get through checkout and poof gone

Finally got through on End for the first time!
nthat.gif

1370753907029.gif

Now I hope they don't do me dirty like CT on the Denims...​
you need to delete some emails bro 
roll.gif
 grats on the cop though

Made it to the very end on PayPal and I went back to the cart page.  These are way more limited then the Denims, and I like these better...

Congrats to those who copped! Not the slightest bit interest in these. Feels good to watch from the sidelines. :nerd:

Smh feelin down today for other reasons woke up to no call today from hoh so I was pissed lol then my girl gets off work talkin about her hair then she was like "foot locker called and left a voicemail" I ripped her purse trying to get her phone lol.. I pick up my lebrons tommorrow.

Smh feelin down today for other reasons woke up to no call today from hoh so I was pissed lol then my girl gets off work talkin about her hair then she was like "foot locker called and left a voicemail" I ripped her purse trying to get her phone lol.. I pick up my lebrons tommorrow.
ur lucky they left a voicemail

I'm so tired of this BS. This is the second time my card has been declined due to the transaction being in the UK (and thus lost the shoes). I have no problems with buying from Japan but every time I try to buy from the UK my card gets shut off and the bank gives me the run around. For those of you that did not use PayPal, which bank do you use?

I'm so tired of this BS. This is the second time my card has been declined due to the transaction being in the UK (and thus lost the shoes). I have no problems with buying from Japan but every time I try to buy from the UK my card gets shut off and the bank gives me the run around. For those of you that did not use PayPal, which bank do you use?
Call your provider and tell them you will be making oversea purchase. 

Back
Top Bottom