Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All I gotta say is streetlab
mean.gif

unfollowed asap

Got through on shoe palace but it never showed a confirmation through the site...Received Paypal and order confirmation emails though.

I think Jerseyjz confirmed that it was bs. lol
yeah that announcement was really nothing new they have been cancelling order from the same ip if they suspected bots way before that message was posted. they just posted the message to satisfy the people that cry about bots. but if you take the necessary precautions then your bot order will be fine.

Yeah, and from the looks of how many people got through on NDC today, I'd say they succeeded in scaring quite a few people. lol

I think they might have upped the production numbers on this one considering how well the previous EXT's sold out. Seems like many got their pairs.

lol  at trolling people leaving until the last minute,, thats harsh, but funny and  kinda dangerous too..
roll.gif

imagine if it was like this in the nba... closest you got is DOS MINUTOS!!!

i refreshed by accident like a dumb ****. and failed after waiting in line for 30 mins from my refreshed spot in line... ut good news is my fiance was able to get thru no prob and already got the confirmation email. she gets thru twice as much as i do

Either A.  People are lying about getting them or B.  they have awesome bots.

I had a bot and tried to get a 10.5 on one computer and 11 on another, and didnt get anything!

Failed x 3

2 chrome bots failed1 manual click and add to cart failed for a size 10.

Got put in line then hit with the OOS message in under a minute.

Funny cause the friend I tried to cop for was in line for the same size for like 20 minutes and copped.

Either A.  People are lying about getting them or B.  they have awesome bots.

I had a bot and tried to get a 10.5 on one computer and 11 on another, and didnt get anything!
my awesome bot got me 20 anderson silva shirts today. somebody is getting a chargeback 

Back
Top Bottom