Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

BW, cancelled yours? They shipped mine Saturday and refunded my VAT. Was unexpected I ordered like 5 shoes from them on that order. 

BW, cancelled yours? They shipped mine Saturday and refunded my VAT. Was unexpected I ordered like 5 shoes from them on that order. 
They said they oversold, first time ordering from them.  I knew something was wrong when they had the sizes up for like 2 hours.

I got order cancellations from End (my initial order shipped, but when they had random size restocks, that order got canceled) and Titolo.

50% goes to re-sellers

45% goes to people who purchase multiple pairs

5% goes to the people who actually want to rock them

Well HoH just called and said the second half of their shipment was late and I won the raffle!!! I have to 6pm to pick them up!!! 
pimp.gif
Makes Monday a whole lot better!  Congrats man!  

my NDC status says the same thing and I opted for next day shipping.

damn you Independence Day weekend!!!

Am I the ONLY one who sees these as a pair of ice skates? This looks like hommage to an old NHL player. Bauer colored Nike logo, White (blade runner), clear ice, or maybe the blade? Take a look at the shoe again guys. Am I crazy?

Last edited:
Am I the ONLY one who sees these as a pair of ice skates? This looks like hommage to an old NHL player. Bauer colored Nike logo, White (blade runner), clear ice, or maybe the blade? Take a look at the shoe again guys. Am I crazy?

i definitely see the connection

Back
Top Bottom