Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Doesn't look like he's a poor guy.  Decent home.  I don't know why he scams ppl.  Here you go, I did the home work for you.  Get him 25 LARGE Pepperoni-es.  
roll.gif

View media item 485098
Lmao this is great. And check the reviews on that there Pizza Hut. Lol

I'm almost positive this is scam but I scored a 2nd pair of denim and decided to sell my first pair on ebay and long story short guy decides to buy for $750.00. Told him i will only do it thru paypal and he sends me this BS

View media item 484718

Doesn't look like he's a poor guy.  Decent home.  I don't know why he scams ppl.  Here you go, I did the home work for you.  Get him 25 LARGE Pepperoni-es.  
roll.gif

unless you're paying for the pizza via credit card, which is i think is required for large orders, not cool. the local business will take a loss...

I'm almost positive this is scam but I scored a 2nd pair of denim and decided to sell my first pair on ebay and long story short guy decides to buy for $750.00. Told him i will only do it thru paypal and he sends me this BS

View media item 484718

Jack Johnson doesn't live too far from me, isn't that the most basic made up name you've ever seen. The whole thing stinks of some 14yr old kid who thinks he's smarter than everybody else.

Funny thing about me is I'd actually waste about $15 to send him a box of rocks.

Taken off IG

IMG_20130707_215613.jpg

Gotta be cork cuz Denim/Nubuck dont do that.

I've worn my corks 4 times. A couple things: First of all, all the corks have missing flakes. Mine aren't as bad as this pic but it's to be expected and doesn't make the shoe look any less appealing on foot. Second, and most importantly is that these shoes up close look delicate as hell but wear very well. I don't know where all these horror stories come from...

Last edited:
I've worn my corks 4 times. A couple things: First of all, all the corks have missing flakes. Mine aren't as bad as this pic but it's to be expected and doesn't make the shoe look any less appealing on foot. Second, and most importantly is that these shoes up close look delicate as hell but wear very well. I don't know where all these horror stories come from...

People that don't have them. I've worn mine (granted only around the house a few times) and if I told you they weren't DS you wouldn't believe me. Not a chip besides the ones it already comes with, crease, nada, nothing, zilch.

Last edited:
Jack Johnson doesn't live too far from me, isn't that the most basic made up name you've ever seen. The whole thing stinks of some 14yr old kid who thinks he's smarter than everybody else.

Funny thing about me is I'd actually waste about $15 to send him a box of rocks.

isnt Jack Johnson the name of the first black heavyweight champ who later died in a car accident?

def reeks of a scam

Someone just told me the mints are more limited than the corks. I don't believe it. Any insight on here?

got hazelnuts today finally, prefer denims. not sure what to do with the light brown. less well made and 70 bucks steeper ouch

The guy selling his denims inspired me to look up the address that im sending my denims too as well, I'm planning to ship tomorrow. I look up the address and and it's a UPS store. Could this mean a scam in any way?

View media item 485278I know alot of you on here aren't feelong the lows at all but I love them. Im in Australia and went to purchase the red lows online from FTL in the US. These lows are retailing for $245 here so $165 plus shipping saves me about $30. Anyway FTL messed up and sent me red snake Kobe 8's instead. Sold them to a mate for retail and ordered these when they dropped last Wednesday. Arrived today and they are sweet. Cant wait to play in them. Will try to pick up the mecurial colorway when they drop then I'm done with the x unless they drop in price when the Xl releases.

The guy selling his denims inspired me to look up the address that im sending my denims too as well, I'm planning to ship tomorrow. I look up the address and and it's a UPS store. Could this mean a scam in any way?
Maybe he works there? Or could send to depot so he can pick them up instead of risking UPS leaving them at the door....

People that don't have them. I've worn mine (granted only around the house a few times) and if I told you they weren't DS you wouldn't believe me. Not a chip besides the ones it already comes with, crease, nada, nothing, zilch.
Pretty much. I've worn mine probably close to 10 times now, and they're holding up just fine.

Did you mean:  "The guy buying your denim..."

If so, it's actually ok to ship to the address if the transaction is through Paypal invoice or Ebay Auction (not gift payment).  He might have rent a box at "The UPS Store".  Nothing is wrong with that.  Make sure your Paypal transaction detail have indicated "Confirm" or "Ok to Ship" so that you're covered under Seller Protection.

Last edited:
Did you mean:  "The guy buying your denim..."

If so you it's actually ok to ship to the address if the transaction is through Paypal invoice or Ebay Auction (not gift payment).  He might have rent a box at "The UPS Store".  Nothing is wrong with that.  Make sure your Paypal transaction detail have indicated "Confirm" or "Ok to Ship" so that you're covered under Seller Protection.
I was actually referring to the guy who a couple posts before be has the same situation where he is selling his denims to what he believes is a shady address. But yea, it's being done through Paypal invoice and the money is already on my pay pal balance so Im guessing it's good to go. Thanks though I guess I'll trust the address.

Yea that's possible, i'm requiring a signature on the package though.
I work in the industry. Just cos you requested a sig doesnt mean some cowboy wont just chuck your box at the front door. Happens everywhere, everyday. Going to a UPS depot is probably safest option with expensive kicks like these...

View media item 485278I know alot of you on here aren't feelong the lows at all but I love them. Im in Australia and went to purchase the red lows online from FTL in the US. These lows are retailing for $245 here so $165 plus shipping saves me about $30. Anyway FTL messed up and sent me red snake Kobe 8's instead. Sold them to a mate for retail and ordered these when they dropped last Wednesday. Arrived today and they are sweet. Cant wait to play in them. Will try to pick up the mecurial colorway when they drop then I'm done with the x unless they drop in price when the Xl releases.

Lows are always underrated. I love lows, too.

Can anyone give me a RD on Red Plum low and Mints? Only two X I want to get other than the ID pair I ordered. Thanks.

contemplating on finding a person to trade my DS big bangs for corks lol...markets getting dry on corks.....

Back
Top Bottom