Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How do the EXT LeBrons fit compared to the regular 10s? I have the pressures in a size 14 and they are good. I am wondering if it's a similar fit since I am looking for a pair of denims finally and want to know if 14 will be fine. Any help is appreciated. I wear a 13 in almost every shoe except for the Lebron 8s through 10s.

Right guys I have a dilemma, I went half a size down for these compared to J's.. my feet have been hurting since I wore them and I'm sure its because they are too tight at the sides, plenty of room at the toes.

My Q is if I went up half a size would that add much to the width or should I go a full size up?

Cheers

edit : LEbron ext - denim and hazelnuts....need to know before buying Mints

Last edited:
Trust me I know how you feel. I made the same comment before and you always get people saying they cost the same price as any other size. What makes matters worse is that little kids can't score their size the always take the 12-13 because they know they can flip these sizes for more and get the pair they actually want. I've been copping size 14 lately because they are easier to get on release dates. I was able to get the DB Max 95 in size 14 but struck out on the size 13 in 10 seconds on NDC. You just have to try other options for us Sasquatch feet people!
I totally agree. I've been size 13 for the last 20 years. Over the last year I copped stealth foams, retro 3's, kobe purple fades and HOH flight 89's all in size 14. When you compare a size 13 to a 14 there is hardly any difference at all. My 3's are a little big but nothing to stress about. .especially when you get a chance at retail instead of paying reseller prices. Still cop a 13 where I can but when they're sold out I move straight to the size 14.

I see sizes 10 and 11 in stock as well.

Life saver was about to bite on 370-400 shipped. Thanks for da info copped a 12 imma 13 but I'm sure i can make it work. I only have to stay true strict TTS with J's came out to 320 shipped and at retail 270 i don't feel bad about 50 over!!! In fact i feel great since this is what i really wanted the toro's and shadows were just door prizes. Tho imma keep all 3 this july / birth month is turning out great!!! No interest in the mints so I'm on chill for a while!!!

Right guys I have a dilemma, I went half a size down for these compared to J's.. my feet have been hurting since I wore them and I'm sure its because they are too tight at the sides, plenty of room at the toes.

My Q is if I went up half a size would that add much to the width or should I go a full size up?

Cheers

edit : LEbron ext - denim and hazelnuts....need to know before buying Mints
yeah it would. half size up would be fine. full size might have to double up on socks. i have denims in 10 and they fit perfectly, lock down tight. i have a 10.5 in hazels and theres a lot more room width wise. 

Last edited:
@leezer, from my experience the regular Xs were definitely tighter on me ( I have wide feet) and the EXT felt like a bigger cut, never had elites so idk what they size like

Back
Top Bottom