Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Instagram is a breeding ground for scams. A guy tried trading my area 72 lebrons which I really want so I'm like send me tagged pics, he sends me pics of a pair I saw on eBay because I remember the marble table they sat on. he says its his auction but I contact the seller on eBay asking if that's him on IG trying to trade with me he's like nope. One of them is lying so I just ignored the guys attempts after that. Scary out there, so many scammers
if im sending tagged pics to a specific person ill put their screen name on whereever they requested the pics and the date, with my username. trust is key when people are going to be moving hundreds of dollars between hands

Totally agree, I've never even made a trade before because I don't wanna get hustled. Sure I've entertained offers just never went through.

Trying to double up on denims, gonna go for mints but if its anything like the last two EXT releases then I don't like my chances lol

So the 20th is confirmed?
mean.gif

shoe apocalypse on the 20th!!!!

im personally trying for the mints

not a fan of all red shoes (i.e. db3)

For your local spots or your connects that can "guarantee" you a pair.. are they asking between 420 - 450?

I have a local guy asking for 450. Kinda considering it just to avoid the headache and heartache :smh:

I sit here in envy of all people "Im gone double up this" and "threw on denims today" ive got both denims and hazelnuts but denims were a 10 and hazelnuts are a 12. Im a 13, people with that SFS "Small Foot Syndrome" dont understand the agony us larger sizes go through. While your resell is $350 mine is $450+. Cant even find a trade for my size 12 for a 13 :-( #FML. Sorry had to preach on this sunday

All of a sudden we have a bunch of "I don't like all red kicks" but were screaming red suedes were the best sneaker ever not too long ago :lol: ok.

i love the look of all red kicks, ill eventually grab a pair but it wont be the DB3. not a huge jordan fan anymore. ill wait for a hot XI or maybe ID a pair of red based already. i designed some on the X but never pulled the trigger

Yall talking bad about all red shoes until these Yeezy's come out and you sell the devil your soul for a pair. LMAO.

Last edited:
Not once in the time I've joined this site have I talked about liking or wanting all red kicks. Just not for me. I'm not hating on all red kicks, just saying I dislike them. There are some all red shoes that i like. The red suedes are nice but I still doubt I would pursue them. I guess it would depend if they were somewhat easy to attain but I wouldn't go out of my way for them.

Yeah combos work great for me, just not all red. Honestly I can't even remember the last all red shoe I've owned if I even had one at all lol

Everytime a colored shoe is about to release, the Amish sneakerheads come out the wood works.

I wouldn't confuse that with the majority though.

When I'm out, I always see tons of people in every color from fire red to volt.

i really love the way the toro bravo retro 4's look on your feet..  wish they would release the red suede ext.. 

Back
Top Bottom