Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

has anybody actually worn their corks? lol im gona be afraid to when they come in....the hazelnuts and denims and mints i got in a 11.5 but they were a bit loose, i got the corks in an 11, good decision?

Elites are awesome. I only have the homes but they are so much better than the regular x imo. That price tho is awful...
I couldn't agree more the elite this year feel much much better then the regular X's the way they mold and the comfort really sets them apart. That Kevlar and carbon fiber actually go a long way. Very happy camper copping crimson elites for 200

Does anyone else have trouble not getting over this shoe? I thought I was done after the Pure Plats (not a fan of the Elites this year).  And I ended up buying a pair of the Area 72s. And I gotta tell you, they have easily jumped to my favorite X. That purple is not for everyone, but they really pop in public. Wasn't expecting that since I think the world of the Jades
laugh.gif
I was able to hold off on the 9s, but I have been a fiend for these 10s.

So far I got the:

Windchills

Floridians 

Jades

Christmas

Pure Plats

Dolphins

Area 72s

Still on the look out for a pair of Lavas or BHMs. Its kind of funny because when I first saw the LeBron X....I wasn't too impressed. But you really start to love it after awhile. I put it up there with the LeBron 2s when it comes to my favorite in the series.

I have all of the non-hype beast releases. I'm not about that bot, RSVP and camp out life. I did want the Denims, Gold Medals, Corks and Crown Jewels, but never have luck on NDC.

If I had to say my favorites, I'd say:

Corks
Denims
Jades
Floridians
Mints
Setting Suns

I have all of the non-hype beast releases. I'm not about that bot, RSVP and camp out life. I did want the Denims, Gold Medals, Corks and Crown Jewels, but never have luck on NDC.

If I had to say my favorites, I'd say:

Corks
Denims
Jades
Floridians
Mints
Setting Suns
there not called "non hype beast releases" theyre called GRs. educate yourself 

there not called "non hype beast releases" theyre called GRs. educate yourself 

Sigh. Thanks for the education, my brother. How can we as a people ever get up if we can never get down?

GRs. QS. LR. DS. VNDS. FNL. FTL. NDC. FA. EB.

Seriously, some people are really up tight on a sneaker enthusiast forum.

Also, FYI, It's they're not there or their. But I won't tell you to educate yourself.

Last edited:
Try 15 min
Lol. I grew up in NYC, but I have no clue how to get to that store. It would take me forever by train, since I'd be coming from uptown.

I have cousins that live there, but they'd laugh at me if I asked them to drop what they were doing to go cop these shoes.

I agree with you on the area 72s, I love that shoe and have been searching for it a while but never had my money right when a good price came around. That will probably the last X I purchase.

The Area 72s were the only shoe from the signature I couldn't double up on. I like them but the Re-Entry's are similar.

I just looked on Ebay. People are asking for $250-$300+ for them. Some creep was even trying to sell the BHMs for $300, lol.

the price is the only reason I don't have the area 72, people ask a lot for them and when I get my money right I am just going to buy them screw it

I agree with you on the area 72s, I love that shoe and have been searching for it a while but never had my money right when a good price came around. That will probably the last X I purchase.
For sure man. Its definitely worth the money. Im still always on the look for new Xs, but I can rest easy now that I got a pair of the 72s.
Area72s been flying under the radar. Love mine.
Yea, I thought also. I love the Corks, Denims,etc. But something about the Area 72s.....

the price is the only reason I don't have the area 72, people ask a lot for them and when I get my money right I am just going to buy them screw it

My size isn't too bad. Remember retail was $200 I think. I've seen some for $250 shipped. That's like tax shipping Paypal fees and a meal at the sub shop

Felt like the KDs and Kobe's were the sought after All Star shoes. But they seemed to have the higher volume (the Kobe probably because of the 2 different packs) compared to the Xs. Hope you can find a deal on them.

So were the

MVPs
2X Championship
Crown Jewels
Corks
Gold Medals
Denims
Hazelnuts
Mints
All Stars
BHM

The Sought Afters. Sigh. I really loved the Xs. But the Corks and after soured me. I don't have absolute problems with Js or Kobe's. But this Nike Town and 30 HoH thing is tough.

They should just sell them at Heat Games. At least, I know people would get fleeced by the price of entry.

My size isn't too bad. Remember retail was $200 I think. I've seen some for $250 shipped. That's like tax shipping Paypal fees and a meal at the sub shop
hahahaha true I saw a few for 250, which is great, I just didn't have the funds at the time sucks but I've been keeping my eye on Ebay for a pair, a few weeks from now I should be good to finally land a pair. I thought Lebron had the best shoe out of the entire pack, the Kobe ASG is ugly as hell, but that's just my opinion.

I personally would only wear an EXT model, I'm not a fan of the normal Lebron shoe, IMO its too sporty for casual wear..if nike want to aim more casual to turn Lebron into the next J they need to pump out more EXT models and spread them around a bit, these were all bunched up and released at the same time.. which i think was a stupid idea. If you look at the red suedes, black denims etc they could have released quite a few other EXTs versions and they would have all sold out instantly too.

Back
Top Bottom