Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I personally would only wear an EXT model, I'm not a fan of the normal Lebron shoe, IMO its too sporty for casual wear..if nike want to aim more casual to turn Lebron into the next J they need to pump out more EXT models and spread them around a bit, these were all bunched up and released at the same time.. which i think was a stupid idea. If you look at the red suedes, black denims etc they could have released quite a few other EXTs versions and they would have all sold out instantly too.
how so i don't quite follow you....the shoes are the same except for the outside material and the padding on the inside.....

Bet if I was still on Vacation on Cali , I would have them. I copped playoffs n toros NP n Lebrons are not as Big as they are in ny/nj

Not sure what size you guys wear, but I just checked Ebay and saw a pair of Area 72's in great condition for $230 shipped. That's only $30 over retail.

how so i don't quite follow you....the shoes are the same except for the outside material and the padding on the inside.....
How are they the same? the shape is the same but thats it..I think the Lebron x look plasticy and some too bright etc. To me they belong on the court and not walking around town with..I much prefer the suedes/denim or leather/nubuck/suede J's. 

Again its just my opinion.

Black Suedes finally shipped on NDC. Phew... Now you can hate me BigJ!!!!

Last edited:
yesssss I got through to sneaker politics for the first time ever and got my 11.  Dude that picked up was upset because I took his size 
laugh.gif
  good people though.

Black Suedes finally shipped on NDC. Phew... Now you can hate me BigJ!!!!
Got the same email, but still not celebrating until I see some actual movement.
They'll be picked up later tonight. Check tracking around 9PM EST. It's always the same. I don't know why people thought UPS Ground picked up on Saturday night to begin with. They don't operate on the weekends.

I'm not stressin. No bot here so I was worried I would get mistakenly cancelled but it seems to be all good now.

Bet if I was still on Vacation on Cali , I would have them. I copped playoffs n toros NP n Lebrons are not as Big as they are in ny/nj

bet you wouldn't... any slight bit of hype on a shoe in cali is hard to get. Even in bum *** cities like Sacramento. Only Lebrons that are easy to cop out here are GR's that pretty much sit in every state.

bet you wouldn't... any slight bit of hype on a shoe in cali is hard to get. Even in bum *** cities like Sacramento. Only Lebrons that are easy to cop out here are GR's that pretty much sit in every state.
This
Makes me hate the Bay Area when it comes to buying a pair if shoes. It was hard enough before all the noobs hopped on the band wagon

I just picked up the LeBron X Black Suede, Denim, and Cork. How would you go about cleaning all three and taking care of them? The suede I know already, but what about denim and cork? 

yesssss I got through to sneaker politics for the first time ever and got my 11.  Dude that picked up was upset because I took his size 
laugh.gif
  good people though.
Interesting. I walked in there Saturday afternoon on my way to New Orleans and picked up a pair no problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom