Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got a pair of denims for 290 shipped.  A little more than I wanted to pay but I'll just skip an upcoming release.  Also nike order for mints shipped, will have both by friday 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was able to cop the Mints...will likely try to move them for some older Brons though.  Have enough tens! 

Need to round out the collection with some old 5's 6's and maybe some original AZG.

has anybody actually worn their corks? lol im gona be afraid to when they come in....the hazelnuts and denims and mints i got in a 11.5 but they were a bit loose, i got the corks in an 11, good decision?
haven't worn mine yet but I plan to. I'm not nervous about creasing or any of that because I bought them their own pair of sneaker shields..might wanna do the same

haven't worn mine yet but I plan to. I'm not nervous about creasing or any of that because I bought them their own pair of sneaker shields..might wanna do the same
I've worn mine twice. Sneakershields are magical for them.

I've worn mine twice. Sneakershields are magical for them.
Good to hear, just ordered 'em for the first time. I plan on trying them out for my black mints because they're a tad big in the toebox!
When you guys wear your sneakershields do you cut them or size up or anything? Mine always get really uncomfortable after an hour of wear.
Curious to hear this too! That was the main reason why I held off on buying one for so long..

after finally having all EXTs in hand I must say my order has switched

Hazelnuts
Corks
Denims
Mints

in that order

I originally had the Hazelnuts last but the quality and the color in person is just :wow: :smokin

The compliments I got from the Hazelnuts was un matched to any sneaker I have ever worn. People who not even into sneakers was asking me where could they buy them :lol:

When you guys wear your sneakershields do you cut them or size up or anything? Mine always get really uncomfortable after an hour of wear.
I trimmed the "wings" of them to be shorter and I cut the bottom of them so they pretty much go around the outside of my foot rather than against it.

Yes quality on hazelnuts were the worse out of the three in quality. I think mints are the best, then again me and green always click. and sneaker shield should be worn first and cut around the sounds after realizing how you like them to fit. I would advise measure first get a feel then cut..

^ hit or miss I guess. Because all 4 of my EXT are flawless. Or maybe I'm just lucky like everyone tells me

Last edited:
Might be lame but has anyone thrown their pink Denim laces on the Mints? The Hazelnut swap that I had seen didn't look too bad, could be interesting with black, white, mint & pink.... 

^ hit or miss I guess. Because all 4 of my EXT are flawless. Or maybe I'm just lucky like everyone tells me
Yea man my 2nd foot on hazelnuts look like a whole nother shade of brown. and I showed up early on release day for mints ticket in hand to guarantee the best pair condition wise in size 11. really glad i did cause the 2nd pair I viewed was terrible shoe suede was a mangled from bouncing around in shoe box. smh I learn from Jordan releases prior allot of shoes have defaults so better view the shoe on release day maybe even try it on making sure the insides don't have any loose fabric.

Might be lame but has anyone thrown their pink Denim laces on the Mints? The Hazelnut swap that I had seen didn't look too bad, could be interesting with black, white, mint & pink.... 
lace swaps are hard as hell on these joints. But can guarantee black laces that come with shoe are the best to swap. some weirdo will post a picture screaming south beach lol

Last edited:
lime green maybe if you digg loud strings I rarely wear colored strings though unless they come that way.

Back
Top Bottom