Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i guess people who have bots should be listening to this song everytime they cop kicks lol "AUTOBOT" anthem.....

I had a dream they restocked the Mints on NDC. **** was mad realistic I almost jumped out of bed when I woke up. 
roll.gif

Royals are harder to come by right now I would make that trade the market for the mints is flooded right now be careful of the gm pairs though

Last edited:
Personally, I only cut the outside, since that's the only part that bothered me when wearing.

Right on for the pics. I thought I was the only one that cut my sneaker shields but I did the opposite by cutting the front part and not the sides.

Last edited:
Well looking forward to October Nike restock time.....roughly, come on black mint/limes and hazelnuts since I stroke out on both on every website that was retail, but I've been seeing hazels for about $300 ebay I have hopes for the black nnu bucks/suede

Supposedly from someone who used a script.

?

View media item 507608
Its the same pic everywhere, even if it were PST, would it have been processed to UPS at 7:30AM on RD Saturday?  I thought Fedex does the overnight ones for NDC anyway

I posted the original pic, edited out the tracking number. It wasn't my order but it was definitely yanked back by Nike. Not saying there was a ton of these but after this pic was posted more people came out and said they had the same experience.

Might be lame but has anyone thrown their pink Denim laces on the Mints? The Hazelnut swap that I had seen didn't look too bad, could be interesting with black, white, mint & pink.... 
Gotta give props, pretty innovative idea I think, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of this...sort of a home-made yeezy lebron? I say go for it, if they hate then let em hate lol

Well looking forward to October Nike restock time.....roughly, come on black mint/limes and hazelnuts since I strokeout on both on every website that was retail, but I've been seeing hazels for about $300 ebay I have hopes for the black nnu bucks/suede

Well stop stroking out when your buying shoes. Go to to the doctor or take your epilepsy medicine brobama.

It depends on how much he paid to get them. If he got them for free....that's $300 in his pocket.

Seems lately resellers have only been able to get anywhere from $20 - double retail if they're lucky or find a super thirsty person unless its a super limited release. Even then theyre not moving very fast at resell prices (i.e. db3's) I've seen a lot of ppl get hazels for around $300. Most people that resell these days are kids, so I guess that tiny profit is worth it to them?

Last edited:
Might as well hold on to the kicks and flip em later instead of taking that measly 30 bucks. Even if the person got it for free waiting for the market to dry up is always a good idea

Back
Top Bottom