Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Also dude looking to trade: the barkley foams r about 255 after tax. U could prob. Sell the eggplants for around that. I just returned mine to ndc, got my 255 back (had some small flaws)

You know I really like the crimson and superhero elites, but that 260 price tag is something else.
Shoepalace and Eastbay have had them both for about $200 (with coupon codes) multiple times.  I got my Superhero elites off Ebay brand new for $185 shipped 3 days after they released.  

Last edited:
Hey looking for some folks opinions on a trade offer.
I have the LeBron X Black Suede and someone wants to trade 2 Pairs of of the following shoes for them:

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-Kobe VIII Area 72 Extraterrestrial
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

Is any of these 2 choices a good deal?
I was thinking of trading for the 2 Pairs of Retro 11, what do you guys think?
best choice: take both Concord and Aunt Pearl.. .
What in the world are Retro 11 Tuxedos?!
I think Tuxedos are the one that came out recently... XI low white/black

Last edited:
Hey looking for some folks opinions on a trade offer.
I have the LeBron X Black Suede and someone wants to trade 2 Pairs of of the following shoes for them:

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-Kobe VIII Area 72 Extraterrestrial
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

Is any of these 2 choices a good deal?
I was thinking of trading for the 2 Pairs of Retro 11, what do you guys think?
I would take both the 11s.

You had better get those Concords legit checked though.

Got my black mints today....pretty dope. Not sure which I like better my denims or black mints, probably a tie lol. 
wink.gif

Hi NT, hope I put this in the right place but I am looking for some help.. I was a able to get a pair of hazelnut lebrons and on the first time I wore them the leather on the tongue is getting scuffed or discolored. Basically white marks.. Needless to say I was very disappointed I'm thinking its due to the leather laces rubbing on the leather tongue. I reached out to nike and all they really said was they can give me a refund and that's all.. So I'm wondering if anyone else out there is having the same issue or any ways to fix the problem? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Man, I asked the same question a couple days ago and nobody bothered to respond. Yeah, it's definitely the laces. I have the same white marks on mine and I'm pissed off by it too. Just switch the laces with the ones in the plastic bag. The laces that are on the Hazelnuts right out of the box are the problem. I can't believe that Nike didn't even put this into consideration before using those laces on that shoe. But yea just switch the laces to the thicker ones in the plastic bag and I don't think you should have further problems. Just be careful when you're removing the laces from the shoes as it can cause even more scuffing

Last edited:
Dark Jeans, plain shirt with the watch and hat just round it all out.  Make the green in the shoe more noticable.  LOL my pics of the past have shown my obsession with being Matchy Matchy.  Personally, I think popping some accessories with the same accent color of the shoe makes it pop. 

Either way...I rock it my way...and I like it.  But I appreciate the comments good or bad.
I applaud you for that.  A lot of dudes would be quick to comment (negatively) but wouldn't have the courage to post a pic of their outfit.  Well done sir.

So now that I've gone through the past 3 pages talking about hats, Mints, etc....what's the final on the release date in the US?

So I called into Nike customer service about my Mints (messed up lasering, nubuck terrible) and the lady I was speaking with mentioned there was A LOT of canceled orders on the Mints.

She really emphasized "A LOT"

Anyways, she was able to set up an exchange for my Mints.

So for all you guys that copped off NDC to keep and your pair is trashy, I would call in the see if they could switch you up.

So I called into Nike customer service about my Mints (messed up lasering, nubuck terrible) and the lady I was speaking with mentioned there was A LOT of canceled orders on the Mints.

So for all you guys that copped off NDC to keep and your pair is trashy, I would call in the see if they could switch you up.

no all the pairs from the restock gonna be ashy :lol:

Shoepalace and Eastbay have had them both for about $200 (with coupon codes) multiple times.  I got my Superhero elites off Ebay brand new for $185 shipped 3 days after they released.  
You got a coupon code for shoe palace? I can't find one anywhere

Man, I asked the same question a couple days ago and nobody bothered to respond. Yeah, it's definitely the laces. I have the same white marks on mine and I'm pissed off by it too. Just switch the laces with the ones in the plastic bag. The laces that are on the Hazelnuts right out of the box are the problem. I can't believe that Nike didn't even put this into consideration before using those laces on that shoe. But yea just switch the laces to the thicker ones in the plastic bag and I don't think you should have further problems. Just be careful when you're removing the laces from the shoes as it can cause even more scuffing

Yeah I was starting to wonder if I was the only one with this issue! And I agree how can nike charge such a high price on these and not even test it first.. And thanks yeah I've replaced the laces so hope it doesn't get worse

no all the pairs from the restock gonna be ashy
laugh.gif
They did say that they would go through them to find a good pair for me.

To be honest though, I'd rather have a pair that is JUST ashy then the one I have now
roll.gif

I could always hit it with that suede/nubuck brush

Yeah I was starting to wonder if I was the only one with this issue! And I agree how can nike charge such a high price on these and not even test it first.. And thanks yeah I've replaced the laces so hope it doesn't get worse
Yea man. It's ashame that nobody else posted this issue before on here. Had I known in advance I would've been more careful and just taken off the laces from the get go and wouldn't have any white scuff marks. SMH. But that's life: live and you learn.

Dang, I can't imagine the madness if they start switching out all of these pairs and everyone on the restock gets the flawed ones lol.  I'm ready for the Raspberry lows to start popping up in my size....I don't really want to wait until September with the XI coming right around that corner

im going to beat the guy who works at my post office w a stick....my brother left the house for an hour and my corks were delivered and a notice was left, i call and ask if theres a way he can go back at some point before hes done for the day, he responds with no youll have to pick them up tomrorow, guy really angers me because he caused an issues when i had to have my brother pick up my hazelnuts from the postoffice cuz he said I had to do it....i work 8-6 mon-sat.....im going to take tomorrow off and go see this guy and give him a piece of my mind -_-

Good info. If I copped from ndc I would try to exchange for a better pair. Mines not as bad as some of the pairs but not great either. I'm happy either way...good looking out tho my dude

Back
Top Bottom