Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

DS white cement 3 88s + 300 for DS corks? worth it? and do corks fit TTS or 0.5 sz small?

Last edited:
i live in miami and im probably not even gonna bother with the pack just because its a mess the way they release things here. Shoe gallery = everyones last hope so literally everybody that wants these will be there yeezy 2 release there had to be like 2k people . unknwn = 1 pack available due to the employees keeping most of them. House of hoops = raffle but they call you if you win so you know some shady **** goes down.

CHILL WITH THE TRADE TALK. PEOPLE GONNA START GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE THREAD.

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.

A little break from the Mint talk.....

Unds Windchills....

rgb7.jpg

3td2.jpg

4pvf.jpg

Nobody's favorite, just a simple & dope colorway. Probably why they used the sole on the MVP joints.

anybody got them sensors and wanna donate?

i have a pair of the tr1 from the pack and i'd like to try out nikes training club app.

plz respnd lol

Wind chills are fresh man, I saw a pair at an outlet but idk how they took it back because the sole looked dirty as hell. If they were DS I woulda copped, I actually got excited when I saw them until I looked over the shoe smh

I wish I got the windchills too lol that cw is very underrated imo its very clean and I should've got them when I had the chance but I copped the jades instead lol

I wish I got the windchills too lol that cw is very underrated imo its very clean and I should've got them when I had the chance but I copped the jades instead lol

I think because I don't really own any green shoes I'd rather have jades.

Back
Top Bottom