Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

No, what I meant was posting live RSVP links that promote those services warrants a ban.

I believe RSVP talk/services have no place on NT.

I have never used a RSVP.
most of those RSVP services are apart of the NT community tho

no mention of any video rsvp in santa monica's tweet, safe to say its gonna be regular rsvp.

Nike should just have a raffle type way of getting these RSVPs or shoes. Not FCFS online.

i.e. NikeNYC tweets RSVP window open for 30 mins. Everyone sends their DMs in, and Nike can just randomly choose who to DM back. Same with ordering from NDC. They should just randomly select who goes through or not. Not whoever can click on the link faster.

NDC could even have like a 3 min window for people to submit their order, including billing and shipping info. then only send order confirmations to "winners". That way would reduce multiple orders. most have multiple shipping addresses, but only 1 billing address.

YOOOO I JUST FOUND THIS ON IG

Very interesting Nike might switch something up that could kill bots. Lets all hope!!!

Stop promoting this, kid. He has little to no insight on anything and is desperate for a follow on IG.

What about his back to school Yeezy restock? LOLOLOLOLOLZ

Hope you guys upgrading your Internet cause this is some serious heat to be on that DSL.

Does anybody happen to know whether the leather insoles of the Lebron X EXT Black Suede are removable (glued) or whether they are double-stitched? 

removable glued, the toe of my left insole had a kink in the front but it actually feels great on my toes cuz its leather type material

Guys whos's getting the better end on the deal.

Ds dmp 6/11 pack for ds cork, denim and 88 3's?

I got offered this, just wondering if i should take it or not

Guys whos's getting the better end on the deal.

Ds dmp 6/11 pack for ds cork, denim and 88 3's?

I got offered this, just wondering if i should take it or not
IF THE CORKS, denims and 88s are s sz 12,13 or even 14 the receiver of those shows is definately winning in reference to resell value.  Last two dmp's on ebay in sz 12 or 13 auctions went for 940 or less.  good luck finding just the ds corks in a sz 12 or bigger for less than 800...if the sizes are smaller don't know...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom