Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

got my tickets.  While waiting in line all you heard was "you get an 8, you get a 9, you get a 10" people brought they whole family there lol

MAAAAAN, WHEN I ASK NICELY NO ONE LISTENS...

SPORTS TALK = KICKED OUT OF THREAD

NOW IM A JERK, RIGHT?

AND TO THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, IVE BEEN DELETING THE COMMENTS SO ITS A LOT MORE THAT WAS HERE THAN WHATS IN HERE NOW.

Not going to say much but if you got the 3 bills now is time
wink.gif
nerd.gif
Good looking out.

BigJ why do you have to add that? "NOW IM A JERK, RIGHT?"

You've spent too much time on this site. The thread can't go a tiny bit off topic? Are you on that big of a power trip? I get it when you're going after the users for talking about bots. But now you're complaining about a little basketball talk... The reason for these shoes in the first place

And no that doesn't make you a jerk

laugh.gif

I should have drove by my HoH to see if people lined up. How can the store run out of tickets? My Hoh uses those two sided tickets from office depot. One ticket only has the number, the other (the side they keep) has the corresponding number and your contact information. If they run out of the tickets the DM just goes to office depot and gets more. there are about 2 thousand tickets on each roll, so in the event that numbers start to double the information they are just calling the person whose info matches the side they were given.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I should have drove by my HoH to see if people lined up. How can the store run out of tickets? My Hoh uses those two sided tickets from office depot. One ticket only has the number, the other has the corresponding number and your contact information. If they run out of the tickets the DM just goes to office depot and gets more. there are about 2 thousand tickets on each roll, so in the event that numbers start to double the information they are just calling the person whose info matches the side they were given.
its not that they run out its that they dont want to keep writing names. i remember for the corks unkwn stopped giving out tickets after like 400 people even tho they said they will give them out until 8pm

its not that they run out its that they dont want to keep writing names. i remember for the corks unkwn stopped giving out tickets after like 400 people even tho they said they will give them out until 8pm
at mine it depends on who you get, but typically they just hand you the ticket you write your info they take that side and you're on your way. You have to line up in the regular customer line so who ever you get is at the cash register anyway.

I guess I can see how a smaller place would get tired of doing it though. Especially if all of the people asking for tickets aren't buying anything.

at mine it depends on who you get, but typically they just hand you the ticket you write your info they take that side and you're on your way. You have to line up in the regular customer line so who ever you get is at the cash register anyway.

I guess I can see how a smaller place would get tired of doing it though. Especially if all of the people asking for tickets aren't buying anything.
at the hoh i went to there is 2 people doing tickets so it should be quick

got my tickets.  While waiting in line all you heard was "you get an 8, you get a 9, you get a 10" people brought they whole family there lol

I hate that but thats game, I know you saw the 6-8 year olds in line with their fams writing down sizes they dont even got the money for

i dont think i could see myself even putting my credit card down for the $500 if i did win the raffle. That's a lotta cash

Ebay seems to provide a good picture of whats going on with these releases, even at Nike towns.  I pulled this verbage from an auction for the a championship pack:
[table][tr][td]
Up for auction we have we have a size slot for the Nike Lebron Championship Pack the winner of this auction gets to pick a size 8-13 this Championship Pack will be purchased from Nike At Lenox in Atlanta GA the size 12 we had in hand is now sold but we still have a slot that allows us to get any size 8-13 This auction can end at any time Contact us ASAP with all offers Send all offers threw message Everything will be paid straight threw pay pal to protect both of us Happy bidding and offers up !
[/td][/tr][/table]
Sad to see these guys revealing it all... size 12 is sold..... tells you what has happened though they haven't even done RSVP yet....sz 12 seekers in the ATL don't waste your time better go for that 11.5 or 13 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

By the way i'm in h-town no one in our state is getting these so my only chance is online.

i dont think i could see myself even putting my credit card down for the $500 if i did win the raffle. That's a lotta cash
u do understand you(i dont intend on it)can take and flip that 500 for a 3500 profit before that c.c even comes rite? lol

Last edited:
I like how you guys are excited about raffle tickets. I did it for the bred 11, I went through 7 stores, and didn't did anything. I was salty like the ocean lol. Then the gf had to go out and find me a pair online. So I'm done with raffles from now on. i know everyone in California is attacking the one hoh at Beverly right now.

Back
Top Bottom