Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^Lol.  Or they were too embarrassed constantly trying to defend/apologize for the "bag of death."
embarrassed because people ask the same question even thought they have been shipping single shoe orders in plastic bag for over a decade?

Was entering the raffle at House of Hoops Beverly Hills yesterday and saw a younger man, 20ish, take his grandma to fill out a raffle ticket. She must have been at least 70 years old.  SMH.. I would NEVER do this to my grandma.. 

i wonder when its over which rsvp site will win the most packs?

The one that charge more than everyone else for every shoes releases. Those extra money goes into the hyper speed server. The one that Netflix use. Even with that they still can't get all the RSVP.

Last edited:
4:23 goddamit im too high for this 
laugh.gif

Ntny can go **** themselves taking their sweet goddamn time over here smh

ya'll gotta be patient, reason they are taking so long is because they gotta count all the inventory they got and see how many they are going to give to friends and family and employees first before deciding how many they will let go for RSVP 
smile.gif

Last edited:
What name should I use for NIkeNY? I don't live in NY but I'm bored at work so I'm just going to try one for someone. 100% will fail though so give me your sister name or something.

I'm feeling that the RSVP's go out all at the same time....
that could be the reason they're taking forever. Or they are implementing the video thing and are testing out. They could also really be counting inventory and seperating public packs vs. Friends and family

i wonder when its over which rsvp site will win the most packs?

The one that charge more than everyone else for every shoes releases. Those extra money goes into the hyper speed server. The one that Netflix use. Even with that they still can't get all the RSVP.

Nah that's wrong most of the sites pay someone else to do it for them and give your information to a 3rd party who is very quick -- the person charges a lot so they have to charge high to make some money.

As for video RSVP would be awesome to try and figure out.

Was entering the raffle at House of Hoops Beverly Hills yesterday and saw a younger man, 20ish, take his grandma to fill out a raffle ticket. She must have been at least 70 years old.  SMH.. I would NEVER do this to my grandma.. 
yo man @ her next time.... her name is Pearl aka. Sweaters .....if you gots a prob with her next time be a man and ish and fight her

Back
Top Bottom