Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

A quick FYI for those in the DMV.  I just stopped by Nike G'town to pick up my pack and noticed  on the check-in list the store only had 1 FSR (8-12, 13, 14).   At the time of pick up about 5 boxes were left behind the 1st floor register counter. If you wonder why so many ppl struck out, there you have it.
WOW!!! I was able to rsvp 2pair of db3, hazelnuts and denims. Guess the employees didnt want those

Roosevelt had a raffle some old dude with whiskers and a 14 year old kid won. Old dude was acting like he hit the lotto, you know he flipping those.

Wouldn't you?

tumblr_mgn1q7Gt761rzrnw5o1_r1_500.gif

Am I the only one who won at cherry hill? Still nun of my friends and haven't seen anybody on here posting they won

Walked into Nikedc was the first one there dudes were watching through the window, so I asked the clerk to inspect my shoes, I've never seen so many grown men looking like they wanted to cry, faces were priceless

Last edited:
i ain't never won at cherry hill in my life. i just assume it was permanently rigged.
This release will make everyone think that the raffles were rigged....at least for me :frown: it's not like I wanted them anyway :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom