Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There were shadows and black toes at the new Atlanta opening today.

I'm about to go back and grab the Venice Beach Kobes and another pair of Toro 4s.
DAMN devastation.  No corks.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Really?? My dude actually showed me the manifest for the Corks. Wasn't a FSR though, just a few select sizes. Some shadiness might have happened.
Probably... I asked two people in different parts of the store and they said the only Lebrons they had were the ones on the shelves.

Hype on that pack is gonna slowly go away. The ratio of people who bought them to resale to people who kept them is like 80/20. I would just chill and wait for a desperate reseller who needs bread.

Once they dry up expect them to go for even more like the previous pack.

Probably... I asked two people in different parts of the store and they said the only Lebrons they had were the ones on the shelves.
Unrelated two new pairs of corks show up on Bay in the next two days, strangely enough shipping out of Atl.  LMAO. 

mean.gif
Those poor corks never had a chance of making it out of the stock room.

Can grown men not conduct shoe transactions without receiving trade advice?  Like do you seriously not know which shoes you like or is it all about getting some kind of e-prop W for winning a trade from a resell value perspective?  Now I see why I always wind up waiting weeks on people who want to conduct trades with me.  Too busy asking for opinions on what they should do with their shoes.
laugh.gif

Can grown men not conduct shoe transactions without receiving trade advice?  Like do you seriously not know which shoes you like or is it all about getting some kind of e-prop W for winning a trade from a resell value perspective?  Now I see why I always wind up waiting weeks on people who want to conduct trades with me.  Too busy asking for opinions on what they should do with their shoes. :lol:
THIS

These Magos are dope... I've been loving some of the lows this year. Everyone sleeping on them as usual. They will all def hit outlets, the ealeier released pairs are already going on sale for $130-$100 if you know where to look.

My USA's: I love them, detail on them is crazy and the ice sole and pearl sheen midsole sets them off crazy. very very impressed and my favorite "USA" CW yet...

View media item 541981View media item 541983View media item 541984

hey, does anyone know if "sole collector heat" on Instagram is legit/has ever done business with them before?  (want a quicker response, so sorry this is technically the 'wrong thread'...looking to buy a pair of X's from them actually)

Last edited:
i havent seen much talk about these in here. but i've been waiting for these all summer :nthat:...hope i can get a discount on em tomorrow :D

There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a discount if you have a code or coupon. They def won't sell out on NDC, not a single X low has yet. They sit... Crazy.

the 10 highs are on sale on NDC but the lows wont go on sale anytime soon and if they do its the ugly CW
FNL has the easters, violet force and knicks on sale $140 plus any $20 off coupon so about $120 plus tax

Last edited:
hey, does anyone know if "sole collector heat" on Instagram is legit/has ever done business with them before?  (want a quicker response, so sorry this is technically the 'wrong thread'...looking to buy a pair of X's from them actually)

I would use caution on that one, western union payment only doesn't make sense. I also noticed they have all the comments removed questioning the payment method.

I would use caution on that one, western union payment only doesn't make sense. I also noticed they have all the comments removed questioning the payment method.

also:

1.Never send money to people you haven't met in-person.
2.Never send money to pay for taxes or fees on lottery or prize winnings.
3.Never use a test question as an additional security measure to protect your transaction.
4.Never provide your banking information to people or businesses you don’t know.
5.Never send money in advance to obtain a loan or credit card.
6.Never send money for an emergency situation without verifying that it’s a real emergency.
7.Never send funds from a check in your account until it officially clears—which can take weeks.
8.Never send a money transfer for online purchases.

http://www.westernunion.com/sites/us/consumer-protection/KnowledgeCenter.page

Back
Top Bottom