Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

trade was great until the banneds came into play

IMO ...a swap with everthing excluding the banneds should wk

while the colors are the same the blk/red 1's later this yr wont hold a candle to the banneds & trying to get them back... ds sz 14 at that will cost you a pretty penny... way more than the champ pack owner is valuing them

Hype on that pack is gonna slowly go away. The ratio of people who bought them to resale to people who kept them is like 80/20. I would just chill and wait for a desperate reseller who needs bread.

The leather on the Banned 1 is VERY nice. I'd be sad to let those go, and I'd be very surprised if the quality of the black/red retro match them.

^They're not gonna match the Banned Is if the leather is the same as the other OG Is from this year, which is looking like what they'll have. Regardless of how you feel about the tumbled vs non-tumbled leather looks wise though, the Banned Is probably have the best quality leather we've seen in years on a Jordan. But if you don't care that much about it and really want the pack, then I'd say do the trade and pick up the black/red I retro coming later this year. Or if he has a double in something else that the other guy would want, I'd swap that in for the Banned Is in the deal.

Last edited:
Need some fellow "heads" advice guy wants all ds :

Jordan DB iv           sz 14
Jordan DB ix           sz 14
Jordan motorboat ix sz 14
jordan banned 1       sz 14
jordan cav 4            sz 14

for lebron championship pack sz 14 (i have doubles of every shoe but cav 4 and banned 1's)

would you pull the trigger on the  trade??? Please keep in mind these are all sz 14......
What else do you have that he would want instead of giving up banneds?

i'd do that trade instantly, even if I didn't have doubles. All those jays will release again sooner or later. But since you do have doubles why ate you even debating it?

Last edited:
You should ask him if he would like some military blue IVs from last year or Orion VIIs instead if the Banned Is

Need some fellow "heads" advice guy wants all ds :

Jordan DB iv           sz 14
Jordan DB ix           sz 14
Jordan motorboat ix sz 14
jordan banned 1       sz 14
jordan cav 4            sz 14

for lebron championship pack sz 14 (i have doubles of every shoe but cav 4 and banned 1's)

would you pull the trigger on the  trade??? Please keep in mind these are all sz 14......
Damn! That's a tough call.

Having doubles of most of them makes this an easy call. You're essentially trading away your trade bait. Basically comes down to "would you trade your banned 1s and cav 4s for the celebration pack?"

Unless you can't part with your banned 1s this is a for sure win for you.

Last edited:
Made another set of lace locks. Should I have gone lighter on the purple? 
It's aight. It matches the mesh panels and gives a nice accent color 
glasses.gif

My potential champ pack turned out to be a scam 
frown.gif

Paypal claim and chargeback process activated.  I'm not waiting for Paypal to play around.

Back to the hunt for a 10.5
some dude on IG asked for tagged pics of my pack so i sent him my username tagged. He then said no i meant "MY" user name. dude is trying to scam someone smh.

Make sure you ask for tagged pics with the current date !

some dude on IG asked for tagged pics of my pack so i sent him my username tagged. He then said no i meant "MY" user name. dude is trying to scam someone smh.

Make sure you ask for tagged pics with the current date !
just put both names, yours on top of a sticky note, and then a dash with his name on the bottom. and the date. 

just put both names, yours on top of a sticky note, and then a dash with his name on the bottom. and the date. 
he could still scam people with that. I told him no after he sent me this and he never even bothered to reply. obviously he was looking to scam someone.

Anyone know that lancer customs guy ever got it together as far as shipping out/ customer service for the lace locks?I want to get some for my plats

This is what I got offered for my lebron pack.
DB4's
DB9's
Cav 4's
Motor Boat 9's
GMP pack
All deadstock.
Should I do it?

Back
Top Bottom