Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep. they have plans to restock  the champ pack later this year. they dont have a date of course but he said they will def restock again later in the year. late fall/winter. also said keep your eyes open for a few other restocks along the way.

Just told my boy about the restock yesterday about an hour ago and come back to the forums to see they put sizes up around the same time, smdh

Damn.. I take a nap and this crap happens..

I NEED A 13
Read some where on twitter a dude added to cart but never check out for that size 13 (search it). Link still alive don't give up just yet if that's your size). Restock usually hold shoe in cart up to 1 hour before release back to site.

The pain
embarassed.gif

my latest pick up , still suprised that there is no usa release date for these yet

it works to my advantage that there are not to many lebron collectors in my state

here in australia these where  released sept 21 here (10 pairs x 5 stores in australia wide i

manage to pick up my size (14) on monday .and they where on the wall so i guess they

had a few sizes still left , actually not many collectors full stop , when i got these the

foot locker i got these from still had a large  enough size collection of weatherman foams

jordan 5 , grape,fire red black and  grey tongues to have them on the wall .

And the picture is officially down off of the web site... struck out AGAIN

Why are these damn shoes making me chase? I don't even want the mids... i'd give them away. JUST GIVE ME THE LOWS. 

Not like I would've got them but damn my size up in there....

anyone else feel like corks being restocked is never gonna happen? Been a long time since Feb & I'm sure they are drying up

Makes no sense for Corks to restock again. They've already been part of an NDC restock before, and they weren't a release from this past quarter.

Makes no sense for Corks to restock again. They've already been part of an NDC restock before, and they weren't a release from this past quarter.
I wouldn't rule it out completely, Nike restocked those pink foams out of nowhere on the restock a few months ago

anyone else feel like corks being restocked is never gonna happen? Been a long time since Feb & I'm sure they are drying up
That is the only ray of hope keeping me from paying a reseller for them.  I think I will hold out until Thanksgiving after that, the hell with it.

soooo any connects in china? curious anybody ever attempted to order from china, what was the outcome, etc..and not any knock off b grades, like strictly nike.com china

soooo any connects in china? curious anybody ever attempted to order from china, what was the outcome, etc..and not any knock off b grades, like strictly nike.com china
no restock what so ever in NDC china, if there is limited release on NDC china the outcome same like in US NDC 2-3 seconds and they gone. bots for the winner :smh:

I wouldn't rule it out completely, Nike restocked those pink foams out of nowhere on the restock a few months ago
Yeah but the Corks are more limited than those Pink foams to begin with, and the odds of actually being able to luck out on a restock (if one even happens again) is slim to none. The restock would probably also just be scattered sizes anyway, but I guess at this point you got nothing to lose by waiting some more and praying if you don't already have them.

Back
Top Bottom