Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They had the sports pack elite for 285 or so on Jimmy jazz. The black and red with a silver swoosh. came with sensors. I already have the white and gold elite +, which were the only ones I could cop. Still wish  I coulda got the Olympics, really wanted to wear em on fourth of July so I spent a good portion of June looking for them.

Also anybody got a pic of a side to side difference between the "Pillars" and the normal LBJ X bags? I always thought looking at stitching was the way to go for Lebron X fake checks, followed by toebox.

Heres the pics.. Theres no label on the box at all. Seller said they were a gift from nike basketball. The Nike+ is still sealed.

none of those pictures are tagged/dated. you sure he didnt just steal those from someone else? that pricetag is just WAYYYY too good to be true

none of those pictures are tagged/dated. you sure he didnt just steal those from someone else? that pricetag is just WAYYYY too good to be true
the pics i just posted are pics i took after receiving them

Last edited:
sometimes the ppl who receive them for free dont know the value or even name of the shoes

sometimes the ppl who receive them for free dont know the value or even name of the shoes
Yea, I totally agree.  A good friend of mine gets free sneakers, and doesn't even care about them, so he gives them to me.  Over the years he's given me GMP's, Dave White 1's,  cavs 4's to name a few.  Not everybody is obsessed with kicks like we are..LOL

Definitely, and not to bring reselling in here but thoseare the types of customers you need :lol:, not ppl who know market value of everything

well then looks like you lucked out. got a great deal on a beautiful pair of X's. WINNER WINNER. those pics look right to me, and the explanation makes its seem pretty legit. 

wow, I am completly shocked.. those things look legit..  that could possibly be the deal of the century.. 

wow, I am completly shocked.. those things look legit..  that could possibly be the deal of the century.. 

I agree...those Crown Jewels look legit to me, also looking at the Zoom fiber pillars. Killer find bro really :pimp:

Because you would have seen the price and wrote them off as fakes, "too good to be true" status. LOL

Last edited:
So you got those for $180 shipped?
pimp.gif
yep $180 shipped. Outsole looks worn 1x but inside theres a few fuzz balls so id say worn 5x but firee

Nice pick up bro

So I decided to stop fighting the urge to cop Crimson Elites and hopped on a fair deal from fb. Joints came in, damn I forgot how snug they are! I ball in my Superheroes and remembered they were tight at first but feel great now. Ill prolly ball in these too so hopefully they loosen up on the court...

Back
Top Bottom