Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the logo too. I'm very excited to see what the cushioning ends up being on these. Full length max zoom would be dope. Even if the shoes are ugly and overpriced I think I'd have to scoop multiple pairs for hoops if the shoes are comfortable and perform. I miss the days of double stacked heel zoom, but I might be able to move on to a happier place if max zoom is properly implemented.

NikeDealer, I know you're also a huge fan of double stacked zoom. Do you know how this new cushioning system compares?

Good to see JM is still alive and well.

I think he is implying he is speechless by the use of the gif.

no swoosh? I can dig it. Pippen iv only had a small swoosh on the tongue and it was pretty interesting.

The logo and angles/cutaways are reminding me of the F-22 Raptor fighter jet, which was also the inspiration for the Lamborghini Reventon.

Lebron 9 lows are some of the most comfortable shoes ive ever owned, IMO. Cant wait for the 10's!!

Originally Posted by si3n4

Really like the logo too. I'm very excited to see what the cushioning ends up being on these. Full length max zoom would be dope. Even if the shoes are ugly and overpriced I think I'd have to scoop multiple pairs for hoops if the shoes are comfortable and perform. I miss the days of double stacked heel zoom, but I might be able to move on to a happier place if max zoom is properly implemented.

NikeDealer, I know you're also a huge fan of double stacked zoom. Do you know how this new cushioning system compares?

Good to see JM is still alive and well.
i posted it a page or so ago...... im not sure what its called technically, but its a full length zoom/ full length air max hybrid.

media

I'm assuming that the shoe isn't put together in that picture . . .

Sort of like a sample stage . . .

Hmmm, interesting

Will need more pics before I judge them but not really feeling the backwards swoosh

The backwards swoosh will take time to get use to. Kobe III took some time for me to appreciate. X looks promising still.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The backwards swoosh will take time to get use to. Kobe III took some time for me to appreciate. X looks promising still.

are you taking about the gold part in the back?  i dont think thats a swoosh, it just looks like a plastic piece that wraps around the back to the other side.  This looks like a USA cw, again I hope they drop a USA cw during the Olympics like in 08'.

That's definitely a swoosh. Look closely and you can see the other point of the Swoosh near the edge of the shoe.

these look promising.. and i like that so far they look unique where you know its not a "regular" Nike shoe.. the 9s weren't too unique IMO

that backwards swoosh tho
pimp.gif

and that defiantly looks like a 360 air max unit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

That's definitely a swoosh. Look closely and you can see the other point of the Swoosh near the edge of the shoe.
ok.......... i see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom