smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron X Sample

http://www.facebook.com/p...2189691808597&type=1

538817_438048659556031_182189691808597_1517159_86982727_n.jpg

Lol maybe I'll make my judgements when the shoe is put together
laugh.gif
What are you talking about?  That's it. That's the new Free sole, they just let your foot go straight through the shoe.  The sole you see in the pic is for the Elite model, that's the one you gotta pay $315 for.

This shoe looks like it draws from Japanese Samurai culture....the treading reminds of the bottom of those sandals.
pimp.gif

I have a feeling I'm going to like these....
ohwell.gif
...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet...

Bulky shoe made like a tank. Lebron needs to start trimming his #%@! are oversized and have literally become worse and worse since he started. I stopped buying them after #5.

meh. looks wack so far. i said that about the 9 at first too but thats cuz bred colorways suck on lebrons.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Bulky shoe made like a tank. Lebron needs to start trimming his #%@! are oversized and have literally become worse and worse since he started. I stopped buying them after #5.

If you haven't bought a shoe since 5...how are you judging...his last 3 performance wise trump all the ones you copped. 
ohwell.gif

The red/white/blue pair honestly looks like a new edition of hyperdunk. The lack of Air Max, the fact it says dunk+ on the tongue, the giant swoosh, the very exposed flywire, and the heel all point to hyperdunk. I could be stating the obvious haha.

i jus felt like these seemed like an un-accessorized test wear sample bron-X, probably used for a performance evaluation.

29nh07b.jpg

2zi57y0.jpg

30uztza.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom