Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely cop the Gold medal USA cw if they released. There's meaning behind them IF Lebron actually wears them in the gold medal game. Still wish I had the USA 6's from 08'.

obviously these are FAKES!! woww the fake one already one step further than the legit :smh: usually fake comes after the legit released first

Reminds me alittle of the Barkley 180's... and the OG Griffey's from the mid 90's.....

I like this ALOT more the IX's.... the Elites were cool...

IX's and V's.... worst of the line.

obviously these are FAKES!! woww the fake one already one step further than the legit :smh: usually fake comes after the legit released first

I'm curious, why are these OBVIOUSLY fakes? I never understand what you professional shoe observers see in a picture that make decisions like this so clear and evident. Looks like a very logical rendering of the upcoming shoe to me....

obviously these are FAKES!! woww the fake one already one step further than the legit
mean.gif
usually fake comes after the legit released first
I'm curious, why are these OBVIOUSLY fakes? I never understand what you professional shoe observers see in a picture that make decisions like this so clear and evident. Looks like a very logical rendering of the upcoming shoe to me....
Fake sneaker stock photos always have the same position, lighting, and the toe box looks OD boxy, if that makes sense

Depends what you consider fake, Air randy always has pairs before pics surface but I agree the fake market has been on their game since the yeezy release. Kinda weird the first person to give you a idea of what to look forward to are fake makers.

^If that's any indication of what the final product will be, it looks like colorways will have to save this shoe again just as it did with the IXs...

Interesting.... never been a huge fan of that mesh stuff... definitely unconventional with that "reverse" swoosh... also looks like the swoosh/the plastic piece above the midsole is textured.

All of Nike's technologies in these though visible flywire 360 air max hyperfuse, etc... like the 9s, these look like a really sturdy shoe that won't crease or show wear that much.

Last edited:
^If that's any indication of what the final product will be, it looks like colorways will have to save this shoe again just as it did with the IXs...

I would agree, the colorways will be the saving grace. I'm not a huge fan but I wont completely condemn them when I havent seen official pics at different angles or on foot pics. Interested to see the colorways. One thing I will say, with this shoe looking so similar to the 8 I would assume the sig line will be taking a drastic change after the X...

I got a feeling the coloways are gonna be rediculous. And that cracked panel on the midsole effect is dope as hell. :pimp: Can't wait to see more of whats to come.

Last edited:
All these X's look fake as hell. Fake as in not made by Nike. Still, the final product will most likely look alike.

i love the textured swoosh and the silhouette is def reminiscent of the lebron 8,

I am excited for these and pray they find their way to nikeID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom