Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don't know how much this means but in the confirmed pics of the materials of the 10's, the laces are round while these new pictures have flat laces..If they do look like the new pictures they do look a lot like the 8's... not a bad thing

wow those are nice
pimp.gif

So all those people who wasted their time writing fake on the previous page look like geniuses now. :rofl:

Those look exactly like the other pic just in Black. I'm excited tho, Jan 1st can't come soon enough.

I mean I don't know how much this means but in the confirmed pics of the materials of the 10's, the laces are round while these new pictures have flat laces..If they do look like the new pictures they do look a lot like the 8's... not a bad thing

Yeah I noticed that too with the laces. Also does anybody else think that midsole is kinda thick, like two maybe even three white midsoles stacked on top of each other? I'm hoping the actual shoe is a little lower to the ground, like cut that midsole in half perhaps. I'm more or less excited about the potential colorways tho. Should be very interesting. Somebody get to PS'ing these into various signature colors you know the Lebron line will encompass. Lets have some fun with these until more pics surface.

Last edited:
Starting to realize who the people are paying double retail for fake Lebrons on ebay.
Seems like this is deja vu because this happens damn near every year with Kobes and Lebrons when fakes on Taobao leak first.
Regardless if this is what the real product looks like i'll be excited to try them out. Hope its an improved version of the 8v1 from a performance aspect.

I would assume the sig line will be taking a drastic change after the X...

I agree with this. I feel like they've done a good job steadily tweaking each model throughout the Link then Petrie era so that each shoe is unique yet still identifiable but next year I feel like they'll go in a radically different direction.

Last edited:
FULL MAX AIR....AH RIGHT:smokin

Still its a bit of a hikin boot + with all that plastic its not gonna be light.

not bad at all. not feeling the backwards check but def not bad at all. max airbag looks more streamlined too which is nice

those are def fakes tho. look at the toe box. and outsole has ZOOM on them. 99% of variants have bulky toe boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom