Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes that keep yelling out "fake this" "fake that" are starting to get annoying. Take that $%^* to the concord thread already.
Xs goin hard. (waits for someone to PS these) :nerd:
whats wrong with that, we want to see the real shoe. How are we know how hard the X's are gonna go til we see real pics?

d6e9c548d9ce11e1bfbf220.jpg

That atomic teal total orange will be this years big bang/south beach :nerd:

Everything looks great but for the toe box...Amazing he's already at his 10th shoe time flies!!! 
eek.gif

They are inspired by Adidas's recent work, using an asymmetrical toe box that Adidas has been using for quite some time, most notably the Adidas Supernatural Creator, a shoe Rose wore before he had his own sig.
You just contradicted your earlier post about Petrie and his creativity then, no? Why is it okay for the rose 3 to take elements from the supernatural creator (beast of a shoe btw) and other elements from past Adidas like the sprint frame and that geo collar while it's not okay for the X to build off past lebrons?

Last edited:
Nike is running out of ideas...

..perhaps if they allow LeBron to have his own identity, there'd be no comparisons to other shoes in the Nike lineup. Why the need for the big swoosh? They could also fire the designer for being so uninspired. Perhaps he should not be so worried about what Adidas is doing, then focusing on his own creativity.

AKA bud, I think they are going overly cautious with this model due to the $180 and $315 price tags. I do agree with you that Nike needs to separate their marquee shoes from their 'regular' lineup though.

These look like an evolution of the VIII - which was a fantastic shoe albeit full of plastics.

Last edited:
Threw up two really rough ps'es didn't really make it all to neat but ill think it will do, the blocking is based off the 9's

whats wrong with that, we want to see the real shoe. How are we know how hard the X's are gonna go til we see real pics?

Regardless, you should know this is how the shoe will look based on the super early teaser pics from weeks ago. Plus the away (bred) colorway is always one of the first lebron pics to get leaked. That being said, I understand what you saying though. Nobody wants the fakes. I damn sure don't. IF these are fake, I'm sure the "official" ones won't look to far off from what we've seen so far.

That's because the X isn't like past LeBron's, it is like the past Rodman.
Petrie claimed that Adidas copied Nike, which wasn't true. Yet Petrie isn't creating anything new himself.
Hypocrite.
IXs were pretty unique if you ask me... doesn't really look like anything that's ever been released.

Interesting...

I like the look of the shoe, though I hate seeing samples in a 9 (Us big feet people would rather see the shoe in a more true to form picture)

I'm intrigued by the Dolphin Xs colorway (Teal/Orange).

Interesting we don't see the Oly colorway listed :nerd:

obviously these are FAKES!! woww the fake one already one step further than the legit :smh: usually fake comes after the legit released first

Not necessarily, fake sites had the Lebon 8s and Yeezy 2s up well before we saw leaked pics

That's because the X isn't like past LeBron's, it is like the past Rodman.
Petrie claimed that Adidas copied Nike, which wasn't true. Yet Petrie isn't creating anything new himself.
Hypocrite.
Alright I understand what you meant now to an extent. When he said Adidas copied Nike what was the context or to what was he referring?
I actually think he's done a decent job of creating the new while keeping the old in mind. You are right in that he's said himself in an interview that he tries to fuse in asthetics from old designs with his own. Even though I don't personally see much from the Darwin other than the swoosh. Regardless I do think this approach runs the risk I becoming redundant over time.
Simply out of curiosity did you hate Petrie pre Twitter debocale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom