Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to bet everyone will hate them at first, then love em at the end?

This always happens

but for this shoe, it's nothing different from the VIII's and IX's in terms of appearance so i'm guessing everybody will like this....nothing groundbreaking from Nike, it's another reg shoe slapped with an LBJ logo...i don't think we'll get anything crazy/beautiful as the IV's again :smh:

^If that's any indication of what the final product will be, it looks like colorways will have to save this shoe again just as it did with the IXs...
This.

What happen to good ole' fashion design? It use to be colorways killed a shoe, now it saves em :lol:

Threw up two really rough ps'es didn't really make it all to neat but ill think it will do, the blocking is based off the 9's

Reaction
RVyP9.gif

Lace systems looks great but that toebox is looking like its on some steel toe boot steeze right now.

Hope its great on a performance level.

First off the lebron line lookin way too similar and bland these days. LBJ X could pass off as a shoe they would have made Amare back then. :x But of course people will still buy these. :smh:

here's some more renderings of possible color blocking options; I'll come up with more later got tired:

EDIT: Added more

Last edited:
they basically took the hyperfuse 2011 upper + backward facing swoosh + full air max unit = NEW LeBron. :x

Where is the creativity and originality like the IVs. :smh:

Whether these are fakes or whatever I hope the actual lebron Xs look better.

I think visually they don't look bad but they look sort of like an army boot. They look heavy and clunky to say the least. Not a shoe i would buy to ball in. And i am not spending $180 on a pair of shoes just to walk around in. I was with lebron on the 7 and 8....hated the 9, not really yet feeling the 10 but a little pre mature to call.

Right now looks like I will be with Kobe

First off the lebron line lookin way too similar and bland these days. LBJ X could pass off as a shoe they would have made Amare back then.
sick.gif
But of course people will still buy these.
mean.gif

here's some more renderings of possible color blocking options; I'll come up with more later got tired:

EDIT: Added more
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

These look aight. At least they look aight to me now, because when I saw the initial pics of the 8s and 9s I thought they were trash.

Wait thats the $315 Lebron X????

Actually dont hate the design, they're not going to take any risks with the design cos the last two have done so well at retail

Backwards swoosh HAS to go though, throws the whole shoe off if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom