Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really bulky, really really bulky but the Christmas PS was pretty good but how many times can you re-package the red/green/white colorway?

Just remembered who made this thread.......so who's gonna lead the thread once pics, colorways, and dates starting coming out?

Oh god.

New Lebron thread

Same idiots.....No hyperbole, the same idiots who hated on the VIII and IX models crying again.

And then all of a sudden "loved" the model and copped every colorway on sight.

TRUE BEASTS.... AND I PROMISE 90% OF THE CATS POSTING DO NO PLAY BALL IN ANY LEBRONS. IF U DO. PROPS

The first thing that came to mind when I saw these this last night was "Darwin 360"...

This resemblance with some components of Hyperfuse 2011...

Can't really say that I am enthused, by I'll wait for more pics...

LBJ is the perfect cat to design for, as he can sell shoes, any shoe. He is a controversial figure, great player, always in the spotlight, has a supportive fan base that is as expansive as that of his detractors, LeBron James gets attention. He is the only one who could give Jordan Brand a run for the money, if Nike were to give him his own line NOT featuring the swoosh ala Penny and Jordan. However, each of his shoes resemble a Nike billboard, swooshes all over the place, ever since the other designer left the fold, supposedly to work on the NFL line. Nike does not want a repeat of Jordan, who owns his name and likeness, Nike wants to own YOU.
Now with Nike designing kicks like the X, if he ever leaves Nike, all Nike has to do is to take LeBron's name off the kicks. With Petrie as designer, given pseudo celebrity status with fans on sneaker message boards, all credit for the shoe would be given to the Nike design team.
It's pretty foul if you ask me.
Yea I've seen you and Rock and others talking about this in the other thread and you've made good points. It makes sense for Nike from a future business standpoint but it is unfortunate nonetheless. Branding on the 2-5 was minimal in the fact that the design isn't dependent on a swoosh. Recently as you've said (VI-X) designs would be incomplete if the swoosh was taken away. Lebron is definitely capable of pulling it off but I don't see Nike loosening its reigns anytime soon. Personally, I doubt this is completely Petrie's fault. I'm sure he is capable of designing a sig shoe that looks good without a huge swoosh on it but we've yet to really see it happen for whatever the reason may be.

so these pictures are fake and yet they're on the NT homepage scrolling banner? smh.
THIS!! for those who arguing those are real legit i'm gonna give u another pic

125259u.jpg

10nssw2.jpg

those i took from fake sneaker website and are we gonna rely on fake pic from now on?? :smh: guess hypebeast is everywhere now

Last edited:
so these pictures are fake and yet they're on the NT homepage scrolling banner? smh.
The shoes are counterfeit, but as we've seen in the last couple of years especially with the Kobe line, these are accurate replicas of the real thing.
New Lebron thread

Same idiots.....No hyperbole, the same idiots who hated on the VIII and IX models crying again.

And then all of a sudden "loved" the model and copped every colorway on sight.

TRUE BEASTS....
laugh.gif
Same story every year. There's just too much going on with this shoe for me especially the price tag. I doesn't make sense to pay $180 for a shoe with a Hyperfuse upper. The big Swoosh on the side of the shoe is poorly placed. From the initial look, I thought it would be on the rear like the Kobe III which was tastefully placed. Its like Nike wants everyone to know that its a Nike shoe instead of letting the shoe sell itself. Like the LeBron IX (a model of which I didn't buy any of), the colors are going to have to save this shoe which is a bad indicator to the design. The line has regressed following the VII.

Last edited:
might look good on certain CW's but def not even close to the 8 or 9 IMO. Looks like the toe box of the 7 IDK just was expecting some fire S H I T from LBJ after the year he had!!!!!!:smh:

obviously these are FAKES!! woww the fake one already one step further than the legit :smh: usually fake comes after the legit released first

you remember the jordan 17s?

Ive seen fake 18s 5 months before the official shoe dropped. Once a blueprint is written, everybody gets a copy. fudge a release.

:xReal old school look if u ask me, reminds me of the basketball shoes Nike put out in the 90's.. AND I AIN'T MAD BABY!! 

I've never been a fan of any Lebron shoe, save for the AZG, but I could see myself picking up a pair of these. They definitely look like the Air Darwin 360 though.

Incredible how the first images of the shoe we see are fakes....

Bound to happen brother - Nike *typically* has a production run about 3 months before release date. The factories in China must've received their tech packs in the last little bit, hence the fakes hitting the market.

I actually like the "fakes" and kinda 'foamish" to some degree in the toebox. remind me of silver Duncans that retroed last year.

I like the backwards swoosh and the front placed swoosh as well. These definitely don't look as streamlined as 9s, but is what it is. I could not ball in 7s or 8s, but 9s were great.

I am looking forward to dolphins or Marlins colorway for this model. Hope they do both. True Dolphins with that aqua/green and orange Would be :smokin

the general public hasn't seen them but i am sure if these shoes release in oct-nov start of the season the bred and white colorway are being made in some chinese factory and a few pairs made it over the fence for them to make the fakes out of we are 2 days away from august no way these shoes havent been at least started somewhere

I'm excited for these! All I need is that white/navy and black/red colorway and I'd be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom