Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll is trippin.... have any of you even balled in a pair of the 9s?  or any other lebron for that matter?  the 9s are one of the best lebrons to date.  outperforms all previous lebrons and i speak from experience since i've owned the entire line.  asthetically they are up there as well, but not better looking than the 2 or 3, definitely a futuristic looking shoe, which is good for some while others have a hard time adjusting to change.

2>9>3>1>4 everything else can go in the trash

anyways.  if those are the 10s then look just ok, but definitely not better than the 9s.  gotta see the full shoe tho. iono... never was a fan of full length air on a pair of basketball shoes, feel like the full-length air should stay on running shoes, but that's just me.  i'll still grab at least one to see how they compare to the rest of the line though, but have a feeling that i'll give them away to family after i'm done ballin in them a few times.

It's crazy how these ex-lebron haters/kobe fans are riding the HYPE.

You idiots are crazy the 9's are top 3 of all time in the LEbron line.
Championship 9's most likely mean = iconic in a few years.
The 9 Elites are top 3 in the line, and they would have been even if OKC swept Miami, they are a dope silhouette that could have survived without a swoosh on them

The Regular 9's are not

EDIT: I wonder if Nike will call the White/Black Elites the "Cramp Games/First Rings" when they retro

Last edited:
It's funny I think the 9's are dope. Actually one of my favorites shoes of all time (you heard me) is the Swingman 9. The colorway is crazy. Just love the shoe. And I'll say it again I've never felt cheated buying a LeBron shoe it feels like it's built well unlike the retro Jordan crap. As for the 10's I'm getting excited to see the final product.

Swingmans are my favorite. The color is ridiculous.

As for the X, can they be TTS this time? I'm sayin.

ive played in all models except the azgs and the iiis

for me, performance wise, the list goes

8- most comfortable sig to date

9- best ride and lock down

2- comfort, lock down, light, traction, strap, looks... most complete sig IMO

6- solid shoe and double stacked made the ride comfortable to the foot... no lock down but lacing system was decent

5- most responsive zoom of all zoom models... they just looked ugly

7- stiff, stiff, stiff and cushioning was non-existent... best looking sig though

4- heaviest to date but one of the most comfortable... they felt a little lighter when i replaced the insole with some zoom sb insoles 

I hated how the 9s looked they were ugly but the shoes felt GREAT!! and The colorway (China,Cannon, Etc) Made the shoe.

smh at these guys thinking these lebrons 9s will be the classics you envision them to be.
This isn't the Jordan line people. In this day and age, every single "sneakerhead" has the
colorway you have, no matter how limited a colorway is, there are tons of people that also
have them. So the collection you have is similar to the collection of the next guy.
If the 9s retro, I doubt people will camp out for these. Especially when everyone
still has a pair or 5 in their closet. At this point people are just riding the wave.

The 8s on the other hand... I bet ya'll people will triple up on those IF they retro.

smh at these guys thinking these lebrons 9s will be the classics you envision them to be.
This isn't the Jordan line people. In this day and age, every single "sneakerhead" has the
colorway you have, no matter how limited a colorway is, there are tons of people that also
have them. So the collection you have is similar to the collection of the next guy.
If the 9s retro, I doubt people will camp out for these. Especially when everyone
still has a pair or 5 in their closet. At this point people are just riding the wave.
The 8s on the other hand... I bet ya'll people will triple up on those IF they retro.

I feel what you are saying but if Nike decides to retro anything especially the 9 it will be more than a decade from now. We both know over that amount of time pairs will disappear making the original pairs of the limited CW's of the 9 even more rare.

Yea a good amount of people have them now, but majority of those people won't 10 years from now.

And for those of us that wear our shoes and not let them sit in the back of a closet bubble wrapped and all that ********, our pairs will probably be close to beat by the time the Brons get retro'd. Hence, people will want to get the retros. I'm telling you right now if they retro the AZG in the near future I'm going to try and get every pair cause my 2 pairs are struggling from how much I've balled in them...

Ehhh :smh:
It has nothing to do with the colorways being good or bad, that is not even relevant, "idiota."
Simply put, some people just like when there are less colorways. I know that may be difficult for you to understand without creating your own false assumptions behind the reasoning of my opinion.

cool story bro.

And for those of us that wear our shoes and not let them sit in the back of a closet bubble wrapped and all that ********, our pairs will probably be close to beat by the time the Brons get retro'd. Hence, people will want to get the retros. I'm telling you right now if they retro the AZG in the near future I'm going to try and get every pair cause my 2 pairs are struggling from how much I've balled in them...

Not sure if you're aware of this but all Nike retros are dropped by NSW (Nike Sportswear). NikeDealer/Rockdeep confirmed that NSW guts the shoe and puts out a 'lifestyle' version of it. You're talking cheaper materials, stripped down cushioning, etc... If you like the AZG so much, try to find as many OG pairs as you can right NOW as the retro you're waiting for is almost guaranteed to be trash if NSW drops it. Look at all the garbage they are churning out now for reference.

Dont know about you but the 9's I have are built like tanks, I've hooped in them several times and I cant seem to make a dent in them at all. I dont see these being beat no matter how much I hoop in them, they still look DS. It isnt like the naturally decaying leather of a Jordan shoe, these are built to last quite sometime.

Last edited:
Swingmans are my favorite. The color is ridiculous.
As for the X, can they be TTS this time? I'm sayin.
Yeah, the Swingmans are nice...It's something about that Green Abyss that just makes ppl look @ my feet and say, "Damn, he rockin' those right" Well, it helps that I know how to dress as well...lol

Man I wish these werent fake

I hope the Christmas really look like that and they release that China joint as like a Birthday Lebron X

got to agree man, looking good - although i know they wont copy the previous years CW/Design, they still look good.

those Fake BReds are amazing as well. excited....

Sit back and relax and watch all the colors come flying out

I see nothing that is going to limit a mass of different colors/gimmicks/limited/exclusives and whatever else that people will buy

As a consumer its great, more choices and options

I could care less if they dropped 100 colorways. Just pick ur fav

These lasted me 6 years GOAT as far as performance. The X's will be nice though I have no doubts, can't wait!

I keep checking the pics and something about the reverse Swoosh just throws the look off for me. I'll reserve final judgement until the official pics release but I do like the overall look/design of the shoe.

Haha my bad on the wrong info w/ the 2s. And I know the retros will be cheaper and all, but I'd still buy for the nostalgic feeling. The AZGs were the team shoes of my first AAU team, so each time I see them it takes me back to some great memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom