Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of LeBron's name, there is absolutely nothing about this shoe that screams one hundred eighty dollars. It's a damned shame how people are going to get ripped off on this one, and most are never even going to sniff a basketball court.
i'll wait until we actually see the official images and colorways before i judge the shoe.

Outside of LeBron's name, there is absolutely nothing about this shoe that screams one hundred eighty dollars. It's a damned shame how people are going to get ripped off on this one, and most are never even going to sniff a basketball court.
True on the price side.... but I dont think ANY shoe for ANY brand screams $180 bones for real.

I cant say any consumer on NT will be getting ripped off because they know what they get.  If a consumer not of NTs ilk doesnt like quality and the shoe falls apart they could claim such...

If y'all base price by looks and now how they feel on your feet, then y'all are trippin. If they feel like butter on my feet, then I like them if they look somewhat appealing.

I feel you. I only buy basketball shoes to ball in, so I'm in the minority of collectors on this site. But to each his own...

not sure if its been said already, but im beginning to think that the famous pic that was tweeted a while back with the 2 LBJ dust bags ("MVP" & "World Champion") are the LBJ9 MVP and the gold medal LBJX. esp with nike releasing gold medal KD4s and KB VIIs why wouldnt Bron get the same treat ment.

http://sneakernews.com/2012/08/06/nike-lebron-x/

looks like we have our first official pics

Toe box looks better then the fakes floating around, Yup Some Pics from the Article:

They look more like a Hyperdunk/Hyperfuse PE with Lebron's logo.

Personally I expect the sig shoes to look special a step above the Hyper lines, especially if the price point is going to be a step above too.

The Lebron's and KD's this year look "generic" because of they look like Hyperfuse offshoots.

Yuck.

****'s don't even look like a sig. Just look like another regular shoe on the Nike BBall lineup. 

They can keep that CW but the shoes is decent, would like to see up close detailed pics.

The line is due for a major overhaul when the XI comes around.

Decent floridian colorway. Seems like the start of something good with this shoe. Migh have been better if the shoe was white instead of black

Not feeling the shoe too much. Looks like it came from the Zoom Soldier Line. KD V looks iffy, here hoping they bless Kobe with an amazing 8 or I might be collecting a few Foams and early model Kobe and Lebron kicks for the foreseeable future. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom