Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my, if true
27nash-600.jpg

I really like the colorblocking of the Floridian but I'm very iffy on the shoe itself. Not sure if Nike's getting my money this time around.....

Last edited:
Id like to see these in a leather form but how that would work is questionable

Lets see these on SUNDAY Bron, ill be taking more pics of the shoes than the game if he breaks them out :nerd:

Nike snatches the full length air bag off of the Lebron 9 but raised the prices then came back and put a smaller airbag on the LeBron 10 and raised the price on y'all again :lol: .... Off the chains.

Nike snatches the full length air bag off of the Lebron 9 but raised the prices then came back and put a smaller airbag on the LeBron 10 and raised the price on y'all again :lol: .... Off the chains.
I think you fail to comprehend that the new airbag is a completely new tech. When did air bag size correlate with pricing? Sounds like rationalization a kid in elementary school would use.

I think you fail to comprehend that the new airbag is a completely new tech. When did air bag size correlate with pricing? Sounds like rationalization a kid in elementary school would use.

That air bag is not new tech, it's a new gimmick. U so elementary that u fail to realize that the LeBron 7 and 8 had 360 air units. The LeBron 9 had a 180 air bag but the price tag still managed to jump. They raise the price again for the 10, give y'all a smaller air bag and children like yourself assume it's new/better tech.

But believe what u want, I won't argue with fools :lol:

Y'all are dumb. It's zoom encased in a 360 air max unit. That has not been released in any shoe and is not going to (as of yet) on anything other than the x's. But yeah, it's just a gimmick, so don't cop and make it easier for me to get my size 13s... :smh:

That air bag is not new tech, it's a new gimmick. U so elementary that u fail to realize that the LeBron 7 and 8 had 360 air units. The LeBron 9 had a 180 air bag but the price tag still managed to jump. They raise the price again for the 10, give y'all a smaller air bag and children like yourself assume it's new/better tech.

Look at the pics earlier in the thread and you'll see that it's zoom encased in air. Name all the shoes that's been in... Oh wait, there are none. And you're not arguing with fools, you ARE the fool.

Look at the pics earlier in the thread and you'll see that it's zoom encased in air. Name all the shoes that's been in... Oh wait, there are none. And you're not arguing with fools, you ARE the fool.
Thanks for saving me from writing the reply.:D

so youre saying that this......

and this..........

are the same??

Last edited:
Same filler, different Air Bag, one made to encase the materials and help prevent quicker breakdown. Zoom Max has already been done in the II's and III's, but there were issues with durability. Also LeBron supposedly went away from zoom air due to problems with back spasms, then needing a more supportive setup. He now wears a souped up insert in his shoes, so perhaps wearing zoom or any other so called Nike Tech, really does not matter anymore.
The Fibers and Air/gas make up zoom air or its max version, and all the latter means is a bigger bag to hold in the air.
Same stuff, different day.
2096672_o.gif

Zoom max has never been 360 visible

This
nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-inline-color-way-black.png

is not the same as this

Nike-LeBron-X-10-Detailed-Look-1.jpg

Do we know what these are yet?
nike-lebron-9-prototype-sample-00.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.