Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigidy330

CANT WAIT FOR THESE EASY COP

laugh.gif
how are they an easy cop you don't even know what they look like.

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

])
nike-lebron-9-prototype-sample-00.jpg

But then agan, it's just an assumption. Any thoughts?

Im just praying that this exact air unit is used.  Crosses Fingers
devil.gif

Those pics look like boots. Tanks.
Those remind me of the lebron 2s and 3s
Why can't we all wait another couple of months.
The 9's are still coming out with new colorways.

damn, lebron has been in the league for 10 years already!?
he has not anything worthwhile.

Originally Posted by Prada G

damn, lebron has been in the league for 10 years already!?
he has not anything worthwhile.
grin.gif
 I guess the 3 mvps (Counting this season), two final appearances and all the other awards including rookie of the year and 1st team selections aren't worth while.... Dudes hate on this dude is so strong
I'm ready to see the 10s and and the kobe 8s as well. I know the 10s will more then likely be fire but I sure do hope the kobe 8s are a huge leap above the 7s in CWs and design... Rock and JM.. Can't even drop if it's a full zoom unit at least?

Man, I'm hoping they don't have too much exposed flywire like the Hyperdunk 2012. The new logo looks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just looking at the logo I know the X will look
pimp.gif
Midsole looks dope too.
nerd.gif
Bart Scott voice* Can't wait *

Im sure these gonna be fire the 9s was just the warm up to these Xs so you gotta know he coming with heat this year

These just look the business. Waiting for some full on pics before I decide but most likely gonna get these

I'm excited to see they used exposed zoom like the II's and III's, the logo is coo nothing special. Any info on why they moved back to roman numerals?

Fat Wink to you sir... and yes...

Think Hyperfuse Exposed... and ultra Comfort with a design that will make you forget ALL about the IX.

Im sure if this picture leaked before the Miami Vice Elite folks wouldn't be as pressed to purchase it.

Just dont get too excited about colorways being in abundance... although there are some Gems sampled up. Not sure what they are calling the playoff version yet.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm excited to see they used exposed zoom like the II's and III's, the logo is coo nothing special. Any info on why they moved back to roman numerals?

Me personally I think they went back just for the simple fact it looks better. Especially with the X dropping. Would you rather see "10" or "X" I prefer the Roman numerals.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Think Hyperfuse Exposed... and ultra Comfort with a design that will make you forget ALL about the IX.

Im sure if this picture leaked before the Miami Vice Elite folks wouldn't be as pressed to purchase it.

Just dont get too excited about colorways being in abundance... although there are some Gems sampled up. Not sure what they are calling the playoff version yet.
hmmm......... well, even though you said yes, im not sure if im ready for that truth yet....
laugh.gif
.  Im excited but yet im scared to be disappointed that that unit wont feel as good and/or perform like i hope and pray it does.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

hmmm......... well, even though you said yes, im not sure if im ready for that truth yet....
laugh.gif
.  Im excited but yet im scared to be disappointed that that unit wont feel as good and/or perform like i hope and pray it does.

I cant imagine a full zoom max unit not being responsive and very cushioned.  The concept already seems like they would be pillows under your feet, lol.   To this day, the most comfortable bball and running shoes were ones with full zoom.  The Nike Zoom BB 1 and the Nike Zoom RS.  Well the RS was heel and forefoot, but they were still awesome in comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom