OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Has anyone tried the black/blue chroma option? I wanna see how it really looks before pulling the trigger. Nike's renderings are horrible. 

Has anyone tried the black/blue chroma option? I wanna see how it really looks before pulling the trigger. Nike's renderings are horrible. 

i asked this a couple pages back and one member responded his pair was already posted, its a black n orange pair. you can see a very light hue of the color shift, especially on the top of the tongue, but it mostly looks black

You had to buy to alternating pairs to do that, correct? I like the loudness, when I was younger I would have been all over those.

You had to buy to alternating pairs to do that, correct? I like the loudness, when I was younger I would have been all over those.
Yea, I designed both, but my boy copped one pair & we swapped ... & I'm 27 but I had to bring out my inner kid! Lol ,.. Thanks G

So is it frowned upon if I were to steal ideas from this thread? Guess it doesnt really matter that much but there are some legit ID's that I wouldn't mind copying.

Hell we are the same age haha. Feel the inner kid, if you saw me you would understand why I couldn't rock em haha.

I know the super colorful joints have'nt been a "fan favorite" ... But I got a thing for neck snappin' colorways! Growin up in the early 90's, my favorite show was "Wild & Crazy Kids" .. & when I saw the loud color options, I instantly knew what I was gonna make! ... I call these The Lebron 11 "Wild & Crazy's" ... Hate em, Love em ... It's all good with me .. I'm happy with em! Only thing is, I hate how the "slime" green swooshes look "volt" in pics! But they're A1 in person

View media item 713194
View media item 711136
View media item 711131
View media item 711129
View media item 711141
You win!!!! Hands down best color way... I wanted to something along these lines...

Wow those are definitely wild n crazy. As long as you like em that's all that matters. I just can't believe u had a friend who also thought it was a good idea and went in with you :lol:

Wow those are definitely wild n crazy. As long as you like em that's all that matters. I just can't believe u had a friend who also thought it was a good idea and went in with you :lol:
you'd be surprised at how many ppl there are (outside of this thread) that actually think outside the box! ... Crazy concept to grasp huh?

Back
Top Bottom