OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

not only have some gotten free (which I did)

but others even got it topped off with a 50.00 gift card from NDC
Castiel-me-gusta.gif.pagespeed.ce.F9vDi-V097.gif

How long after you got the shipped email did you get refunded your money, for those who were told by Nike they would be reimbursed?

I have a question for you guys who ended up with free pairs, codes and gift cards. How the hell did that happen? I see there has been delays but not long enough to understand your outcome. I ordered Kobe 8s and they arrived within the time given but are horribly made. All they offered was to remake them and wait another month. Just trying to understand their thinking.

Idk why, but my glow is super weak on my soles! I got green glow & I want em to shine bright for pics ... Does putting em by a black light as opposed to a normal fluorescent bulb make em stay lit longer?

Last edited:
I have a question for you guys who ended up with free pairs, codes and gift cards. How the hell did that happen? I see there has been delays but not long enough to understand your outcome. I ordered Kobe 8s and they arrived within the time given but are horribly made. All they offered was to remake them and wait another month. Just trying to understand their thinking.
Well in my case I ordered in October, when it was an estimated 5 weeks to make and deliver, projected deliver of first week in December, so when I got the first delay email I called Nike, they told me they would be here by Christmas, even though they were going to be later than originally estimated.  Then last week I got an email saying because they were supposed to be here before Christmas and weren't going to make it, they are refunding me 100% of the order when they ship this week, and gave me a $50 gift card.  

I think the biggest reason they are doing it is that no one is going to want to order ID's if they are estimated to take a month and could take 2 months or longer, when everyone in here essentially ordered when they launched on ID.  When they screwed up my ID's in the past (quality issues on the shoes themselves, not shipping issues) they only offered me a code to remake them, no refund.  This looks bad when they launch a shoe on ID and the first sets of orders are significantly delayed, sets a bad tone for people thinking about ordering.  

Those eggplants are some of the dopest ones and the ones cousins in wearing in that pic a few pages back

Last edited:
View media item 710181
Most likely ordering these tonight.

Interested to see how they turn out considering the anodized yellow is basically gold.

Probably more of a Ravens cw than a Lakers one, :lol:

Had pics posted, but they're too small ... I'll wait until I get to a laptop

Last edited:
Got these in today. Quality is a little off but they were free plus a $50 voucher so it's gravy, these will be my beaters for the court. Love the matte black, better pics to come this weekend

View media item 711401
On foot before I hit up the courts, love these but wouldn't have spent 250+ on em in retrospect, thank god for that delay haha
View media item 711494

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom