OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Not sure what you mean I'm tight? Is that some new language? I read his letter that I am sure he got without crying like a baby just to get stuff...but I don't see his claimed 25% code...so...like I said he is full of ish.
I also think it is hilarious how in a forum where people are free to speak that you all sit around waiting to try and make things personal. Or how did one dude say it "catch feelings".

None of you know me...or know about me, but you are all sure to pass judgment when I make a comment.

I could give two #*%@* about what any of you think.

I'll be sure to use Mr. Cool Guy's letter post when I contact Nike just to tell them how cool of a company they are.

Bunch of mental ****** sensitive vaginas.

Now ten people will have something just as irrelevant to post about how I am just negative and how they block me...bravo *******.

And serstylz asking people for codes and then makes a comment. If you can't afford them...maybe you shouldn't be trying to buy em. Get a job and quit asking for handouts! Bum

Why he so upset over a guy getting something for free from a multi billion dollar company. Hell NDC need to give us all free shoes for the money we have spent on the IDs alone lol jk

thats what im saying they gave the kd 6s and the Kobe 8s new options but not the xi they probably going to throw the graffiti option on there late January early February
I'm still waiting on the light blue option for the "base" smh.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean I'm tight? Is that some new language? I read his letter that I am sure he got without crying like a baby just to get stuff...but I don't see his claimed 25% code...so...like I said he is full of ish.
I also think it is hilarious how in a forum where people are free to speak that you all sit around waiting to try and make things personal. Or how did one dude say it "catch feelings".

None of you know me...or know about me, but you are all sure to pass judgment when I make a comment.

I could give two #*%@* about what any of you think.

I'll be sure to use Mr. Cool Guy's letter post when I contact Nike just to tell them how cool of a company they are.

Bunch of mental ****** sensitive vaginas.

Now ten people will have something just as irrelevant to post about how I am just negative and how they block me...bravo *******.
I'm so full of this thing called "ish" I'll just keep showing you my ish.........

I answered @serstylz2 simple question, but you decide to have a "irrelevant post" about it so here you go.

I contact Nike to get tracking #'s for my ID's since it was suppose to be delivered before Christmas and I got emails from NDC about them finishing my ID's. They told me it would not make it in time. I didn't even ask for a discount they gave it to me for the delay. They also had already sent me a email, which I didn't know about, them refunding in full for my ID's and a gift card before I even contact them.

But to stay on topic my other three Nike ID's came in enjoy :tongue: Nothing crazy Yeezy, Black Outs, and Grinch's. I'll get better ones up later!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:
Well look at that. It only took like 3 months, but we finally got a decent picture of a pair of Blackouts :lol:

More please? :nerd:

Grinches!  Well done @vote4anh
glasses.gif

(And almost the exact same thing happened to my order, guaranteed before X-mas, delayed, 20% code, refund, and $50 gift card) 

My ID's showed up this morning, better pics with a real camera later. 

They went a little "heavy" on the white speckles, but the quality (glue, sole, etc.) is great, no glue stains or problems at all.  I have no complaints, especially for free. 

The smoked translucent sole shows up pretty dark in these pictures, but is very nice in person. 

(Ignore the legal pads and documents all over my desk, preparing for a trial next week)

Ordered my chromas on 11/19.. They just me an email like theyre doing me a favor saying they would cancel the order if they cant fufill it by 1/31... I cant remember if they were supposed to be gauranteed by 12/24 tho... For the people getting their free pair.. R they getting a random email? Or r u reaching out to Nike first?

Back
Top Bottom