OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So it seems Nike is doing the free pair, gift card stuff for people who ordered several pairs at once? If you ordered just one pair and they are late or of poor quality they will only refund you or remake the shoes? Sounds about right to me. It's how the world works and always has. They don't care about the common income consumer who has to save up just to order one pair of iDs at a time.
My Kobe iDs that I ordered Nov 16 and arrived on Dec 17 were heavily flawed. They said they are doing a remake for me...haven't heard anything since. No update, nothing.

So it seems Nike is doing the free pair, gift card stuff for people who ordered several pairs at once? If you ordered just one pair and they are late or of poor quality they will only refund you or remake the shoes? Sounds about right to me. It's how the world works and always has. They don't care about the common income consumer who has to save up just to order one pair of iDs at a time.
My Kobe iDs that I ordered Nov 16 and arrived on Dec 17 were heavily flawed. They said they are doing a remake for me...haven't heard anything since. No update, nothing.

Would YOU care about that "barely" customer as much as a "Premium" customer? The one order customer is like that ugly chick with the banging body that come a dime a dozen, you can treat her like complete CRAP but she'll keep coming back as long as she gets that tiny itch scratched (10%-15% off code) because her ugly face hasn't given her the confidence to venture else where and if she does there are 10 more waiting in line to replace her. Nike doesn't have to treat all customers the same because you'll keep coming back. Where you gonna go...Adidas...Reebok...LI-NING?! LMAO!

I only ordered one pair and they did the refund, code, and gift card for me. 

Interesting that they did that. That's awesome.

as to the post above you. This was my 5th pair of iDs this past year. And actually after my long time nike only buying, I am actually VENTURING out. So yes they don't care now but 10k less from one person a year is their little loss. It's a bummer but like you said(sorta), another suckered will take my place.

as to the post above you. This was my 5th pair of iDs this past year. And actually after my long time nike only buying, I am actually VENTURING out. So yes they don't care now but 10k less from one person a year is their little loss. It's a bummer but like you said(sorta), another suckered will take my place.

I think it was just because of the delay, and because of the Christmas deadline. I had 3 pairs of X elites and they did exactly as you siad, offered to remake them, but no discount, nothing special. Remake them or return them for a refund, only options they gave me, for horrible quality, but they were delivered timely.

I think it was just because of the delay, and because of the Christmas deadline. I had 3 pairs of X elites and they did exactly as you siad, offered to remake them, but no discount, nothing special. Remake them or return them for a refund, only options they gave me, for horrible quality, but they were delivered timely.

Yeah. HORRIBLE quality. I've posted my iDs in the Kobe thread. Unacceptable all around. Didn't care that they were a gift, nothing. Even the reps I've spoken too asked to see pics. Sent several. Had 2 reps even admit they were really bad. Corporate said they were bad as well. So uh yeah

So I remember last year they allowed swoosh discount on ID's for a limited time. Is this regular and should I expect this to happen again?
Just found out my UPS driver has a swoosh account and will let me in on it.
Originally planned to get 3 pairs with my 20% coupon but if I can get em on swoosh with 40% it's a no brainer

The kobes are on swoosh discount where earlier they had not. So im hoping the LeBrons will follow suit.

Well they had the LeBron x iD on swoosh for about a week last year. Hoping for the same this year. Don't remember Russ time I'd year it was tho time to do some searching

Ordered my chromas on 11/19.. They just me an email like theyre doing me a favor saying they would cancel the order if they cant fufill it by 1/31... I cant remember if they were supposed to be gauranteed by 12/24 tho... For the people getting their free pair.. R they getting a random email? Or r u reaching out to Nike first?
Nov 18 was the before Christmas deadline.

Real nice DW
Thanks boss 
glasses.gif

dwood those are $$, love em !

what type law do u practice if u dont mind ? if u do , my bad, just wonderin
Thanks man!   I am a medical malpractice defense attorney, I represent hospitals and doctors when patients allege they were mistreated, or allege a mistake was made in their treatment.  

I'm so full of this thing called "ish" I'll just keep showing you my ish.........

I answered @serstylz2 simple question, but you decide to have a "irrelevant post" about it so here you go.

I contact Nike to get tracking #'s for my ID's since it was suppose to be delivered before Christmas and I got emails from NDC about them finishing my ID's. They told me it would not make it in time. I didn't even ask for a discount they gave it to me for the delay. They also had already sent me a email, which I didn't know about, them refunding in full for my ID's and a gift card before I even contact them.

But to stay on topic my other three Nike ID's came in enjoy :tongue: Nothing crazy Yeezy, Black Outs, and Grinch's. I'll get better ones up later!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Could you please post more pics of those blackouts?

Last edited:
Really great IDeas here and it makes me wana try and get my first pair.. :D how are u guys getting these discount codes though?

That Agassi shoe is one of my favorites.I hope they retro that colorway this year when they do the others

Back
Top Bottom