OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I wonder if they gonna raise the price for this? but I think it's time I made an id now, and with nike's track record on special ids they'll be heavily discounted or free :rofl:  and july that might be too early with these delays :smh:

My guess is no increase for this asg weekend option. I don't see why they would.
Either way, I'm def. going to order a pair.

Having a special inner liner and a grafitti/chroma combination sounds intriguing.
Hopefully there are lots of combination options and not 2 or 3 only.

PS: That KD VI colorway looks nasty. I think they could have done a better job.

Last edited:
Those are all varying levels of ugly.... Maybe some people will be able to create something dope though.

Those are all varying levels of ugly.... Maybe some people will be able to create something dope though.
i'm looking at the potential, the 2nd pair shoes a multicolored sole, while the 3rd pair shows off that the nike check and LeBron logo can be different colors so it looks you can go much deeper with the customization this wkend, I still want glow posite though lol

Add me to the delayed group with no additional discounts. Ordered December 26th an got a "started" email 2 weeks ago smh

They said i got to many discounts (all their fault, not mine) and have no idea when I'll get them. I did a simple GSW colorway too, thinking it would be faster.

You didn't even get a started date until nearly February?!
I ordered my pairs on January 25 and received the "we've started" email on January 28.
This makes me feel a little better about actually receiving my orders on time!

The new gumbo iD options, including glow in the dark bases and the possibility to customize damn near everything, including the lace lock

Last edited:
i'm ready to see what ya'll come up with 
nerd.gif

4-5 weeks since i placed my order for my IDs and these ****** cancel it because of some "Federal Trade Commission" BS..basically if a certain amount of time past the original estimate ship date...which makes no sense at all

4-5 weeks since i placed my order for my IDs and these ****** cancel it because of some "Federal Trade Commission" BS..basically if a certain amount of time past the original estimate ship date...which makes no sense at all

Ouch

Back
Top Bottom