OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I ordered my 3rd pair on 12/5, My date was 1/27.. Now its 2/23.. :smh:

At least they gave you a date. I haven't received anything from them! And I have 2 other pairs I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I guess I can expect those sometime in August. :x

Last edited:
Hello all. Long time lurker, finally signed up on Niketalk.

I want to pull the trigger on some Ring Ceremony-ish or Fairfax IDs, but I'm weary about the long wait that some of you have been experiencing.

Found these on google images when I was looking for ID inspirations.  For those that wanted to do the Fairfax colorway and wanted to know what they would look like with the gold/green chroma option, here's an idea on what the yellow upper/yellow green chroma looks like:

View media item 788097

Again, this isn't mine.  Doesn't look bad at all, might go this route when I do pull the trigger on some IDs.

i like that combo

I was a long time lurker too. Can't wait to finally buy a pair. With all this "code talk," I'm a bit hesitant to play the full price, but it's getting harder by the day. those gold/green chromas are looking mighty fine. I can't find any more images on google. Would you mind posting more?

Hello all. Long time lurker, finally signed up on Niketalk.

I want to pull the trigger on some Ring Ceremony-ish or Fairfax IDs, but I'm weary about the long wait that some of you have been experiencing.

Found these on google images when I was looking for ID inspirations.  For those that wanted to do the Fairfax colorway and wanted to know what they would look like with the gold/green chroma option, here's an idea on what the yellow upper/yellow green chroma looks like:

View media item 788097

Again, this isn't mine.  Doesn't look bad at all, might go this route when I do pull the trigger on some IDs.

aah, thank you for sharing this, but i hope it translates well to what i ordered!

anyone know any good places to get laces for lebron 11's? I made a SB colourway and didnt want went with the black laces as didnt want the pink and white ones on offer via Nike ID...

Also anyone done a Sprite colourway? im thinking of doing one in time to arrive for summer 
smokin.gif

Thanks for posting that yellow/green chroma.  Wish I could see more pics of that shoe.  I'll probly go no speckles on mine.  How are the real Fairfax's.  Does anyone know if they have speckles.  Thanks

aah, thank you for sharing this, but i hope it translates well to what i ordered!
Skep you ordered the yellow upper/yellow chroma combo?  When did you order?  I think the combo looks nice, better than the NikeID renderings.  Can't wait to see yours when it comes in.

anyone know any good places to get laces for lebron 11's? I made a SB colourway and didnt want went with the black laces as didnt want the pink and white ones on offer via Nike ID...

Also anyone done a Sprite colourway? im thinking of doing one in time to arrive for summer 
smokin.gif

For the laces, check JohnnyThong on ebay.  I think that's his username.  He sells all sorts of laces.

Thanks for posting that yellow/green chroma.  Wish I could see more pics of that shoe.  I'll probly go no speckles on mine.  How are the real Fairfax's.  Does anyone know if they have speckles.  Thanks
No problem dude.  I wish I could see more angles of the shoe too, but that's all I found on google images, and I can't seem to find that image anymore.  The real Fairfax pair doesn't have speckles on it.  

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking of using the white upper with plans to ball in them, they get pretty messed up pretty fast.  I'll post some pics up this weekend, but after only 2 games in mine they look like they've been through a war.  All my other XI's hardly show any wear, the white really makes the scuffs and what not very noticeable.

Last edited:
Yup, just got the dreaded delay email for my flash lime pair. Ordered early Xmas morning, estimated date was 2/17.... BUT, Nike refunded my shipping costs AND gave me a 25% off code without me even having to complain. My first discount code ever, FWIW... Good lookin out, Nike!

Yup, just got the dreaded delay email for my flash lime pair. Ordered early Xmas morning, estimated date was 2/17.... BUT, Nike refunded my shipping costs AND gave me a 25% off code without me even having to complain. My first discount code ever, FWIW... Good lookin out, Nike!

Damn, you are lucky bro.

I too just got the delay email today but mine was only 10%. What the hell!

Dear XXXXXX,

We wanted to inform you as soon as possible that your custom NIKE iD order (OXXXXXXXXX) will not arrive as originally scheduled. Because each item is individually crafted to meet our high standards, as well as yours, unexpected manufacturing and shipping delays can and do occur.
Your order is currently scheduled to be delivered approximately 11 - 13 days beyond the original delivery date. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. If you cannot wait for your order and wish to cancel please reply directly to this e-mail.
We understand how important it is that your order is received on time and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be refunding the shipping charges for your order. Additionally we would like to provide you with a Promo Code for 10% off on your next order.

Your delay is only 11-13 days, mine was 20-24 days. Could be the reason for the bigger discount I guess.

How did you get a scheduled date already?
Isn't estimated time 45-50 days?

ANY OTHER GUESSES ON FUTURE OPTIONS.

ITCHING FOR THE ALL RED, EITHER I PROMISE OR SVSM (PAIR W GOLD POSITE), AND EEM DA JADAYEEZY LOL

Your delay is only 11-13 days, mine was 20-24 days. Could be the reason for the bigger discount I guess.

I should be getting a free pair and 30% code then. I haven't gotten anything from them yet. Didn't even hassle them about the delay. So frustrating. :smh:

Last edited:
I did when I asked if I would get another code if i return the pair that I used the 15% with. Even did the survey. Nothing came out of it yet. I'll wait. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom