OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

TRIPLE BLACK

Like I said from the get go this would be copped.

I think I will wait until the forging iron option drops

Good job everyone. the mock ups look great so far

If and when I strike out on the King's Pride this weekend, i'm just gonna ID a yeezy colorway and be done with 
tongue.gif

Made 3 colorways real quick...I always end up taking forever to decide and they get taken down before I put my order in :smh:

I'm gonna play it safe and wait until people start receiving their orders to see what they really look like with each color option, and also to see what general release pairs drop. Hopefully I only end up with one or two pairs of ID's and sand for GRs

patiently waiting to see how these galaxy foambz and cloak colorways turn out in real life. the chroma with white speckles and red fly wire is looking like a very likely maybe right now

Ended up ordering 3 in my initial order with a 15% off coupon I had. Talked to someone on Nike Chat and told them I forgot to add a shoe to my initial order and they gave me another coupon and I ordered these in addition:

i dont understand why nike continues to give us this garbage Atomic Teal option instead of the (or also include) "Filiment Green" used in the Og South Beach... like last year, i get it they released the X ID, and everyone was speculating if they would eventually drop an actual SouthBeach Colorway come Elite time... well they didnt and now that we now your just gonna leave it up to the public to make their own South Beach Colorway then drop the Filiment Green! immadbro

Last edited:
Can you believe. I Bought and paid for 3 Lebrons X Elite ID's last week before they ended.  I get an email from Nike, saying all 3 of my orders have been canceled, due to "some colors that are no longer available".  All of them were completely different colors.  And they sent me some measly 20% off coupon. Not to mention I had already had a 20% coupon for the 3 pair that I ordered. (Another long story) SO them giving me another coupon for 20% would not be any compensation. After an hour on the phone I finally talked to a Lead supervisior, he was awesome, he corrected my problem right away and gave me a Authorization for BUY ONE Nike ID and get one free. With that said LEBRON XI here I come. I didnt plan on getting the 11's right away, but im am gonna have to go ahead and pull my ID trigger, plus he said I can still use my 20% off on the order.

A pair of iDs for less that the retail of the regular pairs, and a free pair on top of that? Come up is vicious :smokin

You should hold off until the first wave of orders in the iD thread come in to see how certain things look.

This is the email they sent me. They know they could of done better then 20% for that mixup
ac5bc2df_lebrr.jpeg

Yeah thats a good idea. I may hold off on it to check and see which one look the best. I still wanted one of the 3 X's I ordered , pretty bad. But I cant argue with a free pair of XI's. So im not too pissed.

Yeah, they definitely just tried to put a bandaid on the issue, like you'd forget about those X's you wanted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom