OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

TCU Horned Frogs Pro Combat inspired pair. That´s the best I can imagine at the moment and maybe would buy also. I´m definitely not the creative type guy. 
laugh.gif

Can you believe. I Bought and paid for 3 Lebrons X Elite ID's last week before they ended.  I get an email from Nike, saying all 3 of my orders have been canceled, due to "some colors that are no longer available".  All of them were completely different colors.  And they sent me some measly 20% off coupon. Not to mention I had already had a 20% coupon for the 3 pair that I ordered. (Another long story) SO them giving me another coupon for 20% would not be any compensation. After an hour on the phone I finally talked to a Lead supervisior, he was awesome, he corrected my problem right away and gave me a Authorization for BUY ONE Nike ID and get one free. With that said LEBRON XI here I come. I didnt plan on getting the 11's right away, but im am gonna have to go ahead and pull my ID trigger, plus he said I can still use my 20% off on the order.

Damn! Can I order with you? :lol:

^^^^ lolololol flawless gif execution....that made my stomach hurt

That TCU combat inspired is one of my favs, nice work!

Back
Top Bottom